Akiles ProLam Plus 13 in. Pouch Laminator
The Akiles Pro-Lam Plus 330 pouch laminator is a heavy-duty laminating machine that is capable of laminating documents up to 13 in. wide at speeds of up to 21.25 in. per minute. The Pro-Lam Plus 330 features a high-quality electronic circuit board to provide versatility and consistency across a wide array of laminating projects. The APLP-330 has a user-friendly control system with individual indicator lights for "Power" and "Ready." The gradual temperature control allows the operator to make easy and precise temperature adjustments when changing pouch thickness or pouch composition, or when laminating different materials. This 13" pouch Akiles laminator model can laminate with or without a carrier, and offers a unique "Dual Heat" design that uses heated silicone rollers and metal heating plates along with a pair of cold rollers to ensure clear, bubble-free laminating results. The Akiles Pro-Lam Plus 330 is compatible with thermal laminating pouches from all popular manufacturers, including Fellowes, GBC, and Purple Cows, as well as Lamination Depot-brand premium laminating sheets.
- Dual-Color Metal Cover: For a longer lifespan and a professional, heavy-duty look.
- Silicone Rollers: Provide the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier.
- Metal Gears: To guarantee strength and durability.
- Forward / Reverse Switch: Allows easy corrective action for jams and accidental misfeeds.
- Cold Switch: Offers cold lamination function to aid in sealing self-laminating pouches.
- Electronic Circuit (PCB) and Gradual Temperature Control: Provides fast and precise temperature adjustments, making it ideal for settings in which a wide variety of pouch thicknesses, pouch compositions, and printed media are used.
- 13” Throat: Extra-wide entrance for easy pouch feeding.
- Dual Heat System (Heated Rollers and Heat Plate Combination): Uses heat more efficiently for professional results at lower laminating temperatures. Laminates using all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mil up to 10 mil).
- Photo-Ready: Heated rollers allow for balanced heat distribution during laminating process, thus guaranteeing crystal clear, bubble-free laminating results even when you laminate photos or inkjet printouts.
This model replaces the discontinued Akiles ProLam 320 13 in. pouch laminator.
Throat Capacity:330 mm (13")
Laminating Heat Range:176 - 320° F
Maximum Pouch Thickness:10 mil (250 mic.)
Temperature Control:Electronic (PCB)
Laminating Speed:540 mm/min (21.25" per min)
Weight / Volume:9 Kg (19.8 lbs) / 1.0 CbFt
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Ratings & Reviews
by Taylor Engineer -
This laminator means business. It might be a bit on the heavy side, but it produces beautiful results when laminating color rich graphics in a 10mil pouch.
Looks like a computer from the 60's but works great!!
by DR -
Our previous laminator lasted for a good 10 years and I suspect this one will too. It's wide enough for full size construction paper and can do smaller cards side by side. We laminate 11x17 photos often and this has them coming out smooth, no bubbles, no curl, no cloudiness. We did a ton of research before making this purchase and I'm definitely happy with the results!
WAY better than our old roll laminator!
by Church Lady -
1. Pouches need to be the right size because trimming gives them rough and sometimes sticky edges. 2. If you have many documents to laminate, have them all loaded into their pouches before you turn on the machine because it's slow and... 3. Once the laminator is on, the rollers run constantly; there is no setting for "stay hot but don't roll right now".
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: