5 Mil Business Card Laminating Pouches (500/bx)
Lamination Depot's thermal laminating pouches are compatible with all popular laminating machine models, including laminators from TruLam, Akiles, Sircle, Tamerica, Banner, Purple Cows GBC, Fellowes, and Scotch. These laminating sheets are made of high quality, high clarity laminating film and premium adhesive resins for crystal clear laminated documents. To use, simply center your document inside of the laminating pouch and insert it into a pre-heated pouch laminator (following the manufacturer's instructions for setting the machine based on the thickness of the pouch).
2-1/4" x 3-3/4" (59mm x 97mm)
- Finish: Clear
- Corners: Rounded
- Pouch sealed on longer side
- Includes 5 Carriers
- Quantity: 500 per box
- We include carrier sheets with every box of laminating pouches, but not every laminator requires them. As a general guideline, laminators that have silicone rollers do not need a carrier sheet, however you should refer to the operation manual for your specific model to determine whether or not it requires a carrier for proper operation.
- In order to create a lasting seal, you must leave a minimum border of 1/8" on all sides of your document. Trimming the pouch flush to the insert document will expose the edges of the paper and will lead to delamination over time.
- Our standard pouches are ideal for use on prints with light-to-medium ink coverage. For documents that have medium-to-full coverage or are printed with oil-based toners, we recommend DIGIKote laminating pouches. DIGIKote laminating pouches offer a more aggressive adhesive and activate at a lower temperature to protect prints from heat damage.
- If the pouch still appears cloudy after lamination, then the temperature needs to be increased. Working in small increments, increase the laminating temperature in stages until the pouch is completely clear and flat. You can run a cloudy pouch through your laminator more than once in order to fully activate the adhesive without damaging the pouch or the insert document.
- If the pouch has a warped or wavy appearance after lamination, then the temperature is set too high and needs to be decreased. After adjusting the temperature, allow the laminator to cool for a few minutes to ensure that it has reached the specified temperature before inserting a new pouch.
Shop Lamination Depot for all of your lamination machine and supply needs! We have the guaranteed lowest prices on lamination film and equipment, as well as a wide range of binding spines, clear binding covers, screw posts, lanyards and badge accessories, and much more.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Ratings & Reviews
by Linda -
I use this product to laminate the name tags that we use for the people that come to our food pantry. It keeps the tages from taring & being bent & krinkled.
Perfect for business cards
by matt -
I'm an optometrist and use the pouches to laminate the prescription cards I give patients. They work great and look great.
EASY DOES IT LAMINATING
by Sue the Golfer -
We used it to make golf tip tags to put on our golf bags
Great deal and great service!
by Soccer Queen -
I use the laminating sleeves for soccer league cards..... they fit perfectly and laminate easily.
I will buy it over and over again, just awesome
by Bobbie's Printing & Etc. -
Just great for my business uses...
Product as described
by None -
These pouches fit standard business cards perfectly. We are using them to label supplies and equipment for office use/identification.
Great product at a great price!
by Jean -
We use this product to protect our membership cards and it works great! Easy to use and impressive looking when finished.
Quick, easy and great price
by mk -
great price and quality products
Item as advertised, good quality at good price.
by Mark -
Laminating wallet cards for OSHA training
by DOT Exams -
We use this product to laminate DOT cards. The guys love it because no more tattered cards.
Best Value Ever
by Sunshine Mikey -
This item is an excellent value compared to other brands I've used previously. I use several pouches per day and they have proven to be very durable for long term protection of personal and business cards.
Business Card laminating pouches
by sac -
Very good, easy to use, turned out great
by Santa -
Fit in and out of a wallet as long as I trim our cards. Too bad the actual product for business cards is NOT actually the size the box says it is. I had to step down to another product designed for credit cards to do what I need. And now have to trim ,My cards before I can laminate. Worth it for my members but would not be needed if the other product was the size it said on the box.
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: