TruLam 5 Mil Letter Laminating Pouches (100/bx)
Lamination Depot's thermal laminating pouches are compatible with all popular laminating machine models, including laminators from TruLam, Akiles, Sircle, Tamerica, Banner, Purple Cows GBC, Fellowes, and Scotch. These laminating sheets are made of high quality, high clarity laminating film and premium adhesive resins for crystal clear laminated documents. To use, simply center your document inside of the thermal laminating pouch and insert it into a pre-heated pouch laminator (following the manufacturer's instructions for setting the machine based on the thickness of the pouch).
9" x 11-1/2" (230mm x 293mm)
- Finish: Clear
- Corners: Rounded
- Pouch sealed on shorter side
- Includes 2 Carriers
- Quantity: 100 per box
- We include carrier sheets with every box of laminating pouches, but not every laminator requires them. As a general guideline, laminators that have silicone rollers do not need a carrier sheet, however you should refer to the operation manual for your specific model to determine whether or not it requires a carrier for proper operation.
- In order to create a lasting seal, you must leave a minimum border of 1/8" on all sides of your document. Trimming the pouch flush to the insert document will expose the edges of the paper and will lead to delamination over time.
- Our standard pouches are ideal for use on prints with light-to-medium ink coverage. For documents that have medium-to-full coverage or are printed with oil-based toners, we recommend DIGIKote laminating pouches. DIGIKote laminating pouches offer a more aggressive adhesive and activate at a lower temperature to protect prints from heat damage.
- If the pouch still appears cloudy after lamination, then the temperature needs to be increased. Working in small increments, increase the laminating temperature in stages until the pouch is completely clear and flat. You can run a cloudy pouch through your laminator more than once in order to fully activate the adhesive without damaging the pouch or the insert document.
- If the pouch has a warped or wavy appearance after lamination, then the temperature is set too high and needs to be decreased. After adjusting the temperature, allow the laminator to cool for a few minutes to ensure that it has reached the specified temperature before inserting a new pouch.
Shop Lamination Depot for all of your lamination machine and supply needs! We have the guaranteed lowest prices on lamination film and equipment, as well as a wide range of binding spines, clear binding covers, screw posts, lanyards and badge accessories, and much more.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Ratings & Reviews
by ESU 13 -
Love your company!
by Nancy Teacher -
I have a really old laminator and I'm so glad you still carry the plastic sheets!
Excellent quality and affordable!
by art teacher -
I use all the time for art lessons.
by kris123 -
Works fantastic, very impressed in the quality!
by none -
we laminate travel luggage tags
by Msbjlee -
We appreciate the speedy order process, shipping and the quality of the product. we have purchased from other suppliers before, but will stick with Lamination Depot
Repeated quality and reliability
by SusanDVR -
We've been using their lamination pouches for years now and are always satisfied with the quality of their product and the effeciency of their ordering processing, including status updates and tracking information.
by Ed -
I have made about 12,000 pouches in last 6 months on a small office machine and really appreciate the quality and packaging (I have used others pouches and was not happy). There are not many real suppliers and although I am on the other side of the country shipping was fast, accurate, and cheap.
Service and product exemplary
by Donna -
Used for postings in housing units.
A Great Product
by Bobbie's Printing & Etc. -
the 5 Mill is a great product to use if you are wanting a firm lamination of your layout
Great price for a great product!
by Candy B -
I can always rely on quality products from Lamination Depot. I ordered letter sized and half sheet sized 5 mil pouches and they never let me down.
by balsams4u -
This 5 mil product produces consistent, wrinkle free laminations for small business signs, policies & procedures. Far better than 3 mil laminations. It would be hard to beat the price and service. Laminator covers included - how nice is that? Very, very pleased with this purchase. Will definitely use this source again.
Great lamination sleeves.
by Kris -
The lamination sheets are high quality at a great price.
by Bobbie's Printing & Etc. -
Just an awesome product for any occasion.
So Happy with my Laminating Pouches
by Liz scribe -
I do a lot of laminating for several classes I teach. I was so pleased with these pouches because they gave me such a firm, clear lamination. I laminated several cards for a children's game I used in a class of 5-6 year-olds. I was overjoyed at the results. The game was a hit with the children, and the pouches were a hit with me!
Met my expectations
by None -
Makes my job easier
by Office Manager -
We use these to create hand-outs after training classes so quick-reference documents can be posted and re-used time after time. Being able to laminate documents like this is a service to our business and to our customers.
Really like it.
by Designernme247 -
First time ordering from this company. Really appreciate the quality of this item and the follow-up from the company.
by Teach in Texas -
This is the second order of lamination pouches for me. I use my lamination in my Pre-K classroom for name tags, pictures, games, and pretty much anything I want to last all school year. I am very pleased with the product and the company. They have fast shipping and excellent customer service.
Laminating pouches are great!
by KK -
I make books for my family out of the pictures I take. I laminate and then bind them at home. The cost of the laminating pouches is about 1/4 the cost at Office Max. They work very well.
A mountain of a project made into a mole hill
by Ofc Mgr -
We laminated pages to be used as a 'background' for a sample book project. We then needed to laminate cards that were to be velcroed to the background page. Lamination pages bought form Lamination Depot made our sample books look professional and saved us from having to use multiple companies (and MONEY!) to create our books. :)
by Bobbie's Printing & Etc. -
Love the product and will continue to buy it...
Great Product at a Great Price!
by Dave -
Good products at a fair price. My orders are always processed promptly and arrive as promised. I can't imagine a better laminate supplier!
OK except order matte got gloss
by Chuck -
Mistakes happen. Ordered the matt and got the gloss. Otherwise great service.
I love Lamination Depot!
by We Practice Piano and More -
The quality is great. I use them to protect teaching materials from my children's excessive handling.
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: