What Personal Information about Customers Does Lamination Depot Inc. Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Lamination Depot Inc. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Lamination Depot.com.
- E-mail Communications: We send e-mails announcing specials, new products and limited time offers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or postal mail from us, please contact Customer Service.
Does Lamination Depot Inc. Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We do not share it with any company outside Lamination Depot Inc. unless that company is responsible for a portion of the fulfillment process directly related to your order. Credit card information is never shared with any company outside of Lamination Depot Inc. under any circumstances.
How Secure is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your account by limiting access to your login and password information. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- Lamination Depot is in full compliance with the new HIPAA government regulations regarding the destruction of documents. These regulations require the safe destruction of sensitive documents including any information which includes your credit card information.