TruLam 5 Mil Luggage Tag Laminating Pouches w/Slot (500/bx)
Lamination Depot's thermal laminating pouches are compatible with all popular laminating machine models, including laminators from TruLam, Akiles, Sircle, Tamerica, Banner, Purple Cows GBC, Fellowes, and Scotch. These laminating sheets are made of high quality, high clarity laminating film and premium adhesive resins for crystal clear laminated documents. To use, simply center your document inside of the laminating pouch and insert it into a pre-heated pouch laminator (following the manufacturer's instructions for setting the machine based on the thickness of the pouch).
2-1/2" x 4-1/4" (65mm x 109mm)
- Finish: Clear
- Corners: Rounded
- Pouch sealed on longer side
- Slot on short side (measures 1/8" x 5/8")
- Includes 5 Carriers
- Quantity: 500 per box
- We include carrier sheets with every box of laminating pouches, but not every laminator requires them. As a general guideline, laminators that have silicone rollers do not need a carrier sheet, however you should refer to the operation manual for your specific model to determine whether or not it requires a carrier for proper operation.
- In order to create a lasting seal, you must leave a minimum border of 1/8" on all sides of your document. Trimming the pouch flush to the insert document will expose the edges of the paper and will lead to delamination over time.
- Our standard pouches are ideal for use on prints with light-to-medium ink coverage. For documents that have medium-to-full coverage or are printed with oil-based toners, we recommend DIGIKote laminating pouches. DIGIKote laminating pouches offer a more aggressive adhesive and activate at a lower temperature to protect prints from heat damage.
- If the pouch still appears cloudy after lamination, then the temperature needs to be increased. Working in small increments, increase the laminating temperature in stages until the pouch is completely clear and flat. You can run a cloudy pouch through your laminator more than once in order to fully activate the adhesive without damaging the pouch or the insert document.
- If the pouch has a warped or wavy appearance after lamination, then the temperature is set too high and needs to be decreased. After adjusting the temperature, allow the laminator to cool for a few minutes to ensure that it has reached the specified temperature before inserting a new pouch.
Shop Lamination Depot for all of your lamination machine and supply needs! We have the guaranteed lowest prices on lamination film and equipment, as well as a wide range of binding spines, clear binding covers, screw posts, lanyards and badge accessories, and much more.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Ratings & Reviews
Quality product and works well
by willrowland -
The material is great, never a bubble, always clear in Fellows Laminator.
Durable Laminating Tags
by Katy -
Perfect size for luggage tags with sealed long edge
Simple to use
by Wes -
Simple to use
by Wise shopper -
Product was just as advertised and was received in a very timely manner. Very well pleased!
by Fred -
Worked great for my tags!
Fun gift item
by Michael -
I got these initially to make my own luggage tags but then I discovered they make the perfect gift. I have been getting my friends' business cards and making them luggage tags out of them and they love them. And occasionally making homemade ones, for instance for my friend's baby stroller.
These pouches work really well.
by Snazzy -
I am a graphic designer and make bag tags for local school sports teams, clubs, and organizations. I buy the clear plastic loops or leather straps for these pouches and they look nice when done.
Exactly what we needed!
by Britt David Magnet Academy -
Along with your laminator, the results have exceeded expectations. We are very satisfied.
The pouch is great quality! Buying more
by Bob -
I use the luggage tags when attending conventions. Most of my competition hand out candy and highlighters. When customers approach my display and see the quality of the tag, a line forms quickly!
by expressrepro -
Needed it quick and they came through for me
Service and Price
by Jimmy -
Service was excellent and I dare you to find a better price!!! I could not believe after looking at Office supply-like stores, I found these at a very small fraction of the price, and at quantities not available in stores !
by Hazelnut -
I use these ever year for the security badges for an art festival's volunteers. They're just the right size to fit all the information my crews need and firm enough once laminated to be sturdy but not bulky. Great product and excellent service.
Easy to use
by Wes -
Very easy to use
Service, product, and Price
by Jimmy -
We use the laminates for 600 plus volunteers of the North Texas Irish Festival. Each volunteer gets a laminated badge!
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: