Akiles Pro-Lam Plus 6 in. Pouch Laminator
The Akiles ProLam Plus 160 pouch laminator is a heavy-duty laminating machine that is capable of laminating documents up to 6 in. wide at speeds of up to 21 in. per minute. The ProLam Plus 160 features a high-quality electronic circuit board to provide versatility and consistency across a wide array of laminating projects. The APLP160 has a user-friendly control system with individual indicator lights for "Power" and "Ready." The gradual temperature control allows the operator to make easy and precise temperature adjustments when changing pouch thickness or pouch composition, or when laminating different materials. This model can laminate with or without a carrier, and offers a unique "Dual Heat" design that uses heated silicone rollers and metal heating plates along with a pair of cold rollers to ensure clear, bubble-free laminating results. The Akiles ProLam Plus 160 is compatible with thermal laminating pouches from all popular manufacturers, including Fellowes, GBC, and Purple Cows, as well as TruLam premium laminating sheets.
- Dual-Color Metal Cover: For a longer lifespan and a professional, heavy-duty look.
- Silicone Rollers: Provide the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier.
- Metal Gears: To guarantee strength and durability.
- Forward / Reverse Switch: Allows easy corrective action for jams and accidental misfeeds.
- Cold Switch: Offers cold lamination function to aid in sealing self-laminating pouches.
- Electronic Circuit (PCB) and Gradual Temperature Control: Provides fast and precise temperature adjustments, making it ideal for settings in which a wide variety of pouch thicknesses, pouch compositions, and printed media are used.
- 6 in. Throat: Extra-wide entrance for easy pouch feeding.
- Dual Heat System (Heated Rollers and Heat Plate Combination): Uses heat more efficiently for professional results at lower laminating temperatures. Laminates using all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mil up to 10 mil).
- Photo-Ready: Heated rollers allow for balanced heat distribution during laminating process, thus guaranteeing crystal clear, bubble-free laminating results even when you laminate photos or inkjet printouts.
This model replaces the discontinued Akiles ProLam 150 6 in. pouch laminator.
|Model:||ProLam Plus 160|
|Throat Capacity:||160 mm (6")|
|Laminating Heat Range:||176 - 320° F|
|Maximum Pouch Thickness:||10 mil (250 mic.)|
|Temperature Control:||Electronic (PCB)|
|Laminating Speed:||21 in./min.|
|Weight / Volume:||14 lbs.|
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: