3 Mil Letter Laminating Pouches (100/bx)
Lamination Depot's thermal laminating pouches are compatible with all popular laminating machine models, including laminators from TruLam, Akiles, Sircle, Tamerica, Banner, Purple Cows GBC, Fellowes, and Scotch. These laminating sheets are made of high quality, high clarity laminating film and premium adhesive resins for crystal clear laminated documents. To use, simply center your document inside of the laminating pouch and insert it into a pre-heated pouch laminator (following the manufacturer's instructions for setting the machine based on the thickness of the pouch).
9" x 11-1/2" (230mm x 293mm)
- Finish: Clear
- Corners: Rounded
- Pouch sealed on shorter side
- Includes 2 Carriers
- Quantity: 100 per box
- We include carrier sheets with every box of laminating pouches, but not every laminator requires them. As a general guideline, laminators that have silicone rollers do not need a carrier sheet, however you should refer to the operation manual for your specific model to determine whether or not it requires a carrier for proper operation.
- In order to create a lasting seal, you must leave a minimum border of 1/8" on all sides of your document. Trimming the pouch flush to the insert document will expose the edges of the paper and will lead to delamination over time.
- Our standard pouches are ideal for use on prints with light-to-medium ink coverage. For documents that have medium-to-full coverage or are printed with oil-based toners, we recommend DIGIKote laminating pouches. DIGIKote laminating pouches offer a more aggressive adhesive and activate at a lower temperature to protect prints from heat damage.
- If the pouch still appears cloudy after lamination, then the temperature needs to be increased. Working in small increments, increase the laminating temperature in stages until the pouch is completely clear and flat. You can run a cloudy pouch through your laminator more than once in order to fully activate the adhesive without damaging the pouch or the insert document.
- If the pouch has a warped or wavy appearance after lamination, then the temperature is set too high and needs to be decreased. After adjusting the temperature, allow the laminator to cool for a few minutes to ensure that it has reached the specified temperature before inserting a new pouch.
Shop Lamination Depot for all of your lamination machine and supply needs! We have the guaranteed lowest prices on lamination film and equipment, as well as a wide range of binding spines, clear binding covers, screw posts, lanyards and badge accessories, and much more.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Ratings & Reviews
I would buy this product again
by Toni -
We are using them for our dividers for the church cookbook fundraiser and other good uses too.
by Ramona -
I'm a teacher, and these pouches are perfect for laminating materials for learning centers and math games.
great service and great products
by First Aid -
Lamination Depot always fills my order efficiently and I receive it within a few business days. I can either order on-line or by phone. On-line has a list of my orders so I can reorder without looking up my receipts. If I order by phone, customer services has the same order history, so it is just a quick call and the products are on the way. They are my only source of lamination supplies.
Perfect solution for our laminating needs
by SSS -
Perfect product and perfect service every time. Thank you!
by teachatdaycare -
I use this product to laminate all of my flashcards, worksheets, posters, and more. The product and service is beyond the best you can get.
We have previously ordered this product and will again.
by Canterbury at Small Beginnings -
We are a school and use this product all the time.
We always buy from here
by Support Staff -
We use these to laminate papers that go on our call center production floor.
Great customer service
by Carrie -
No need to search anymore for the best service and price!
by Pastor Angelo -
Part of our ministry is to make uplifting bookmarks to hand out for occasions and events. We don't charge anything for these, but give them freely. To find an inexpensive, reliable, fast resource for the lamination materials has been a God-send! God bless you and thank you for the best price and service!
by Jez -
Received package quickly and in good condition
Awesome product and service. Thank you for what you do!
by mrmike -
The perfect go to place for business office needs
Same great Product at a 'fraction' of the cost.
by Tricord Companies, Inc. -
A Great Product
by Bobbie's Printing & Etc. -
the 3 Mill is a great product for just a simple form of laminating..
Fast and easy
by tyty -
These are used in acall center. They are for documents that are put in the agent cubes and they are perfect for our needs. I love how I can laminate something and not worry about it not being sealed. I also love how I don't have a bubble around the document so I can cut the some of the lamination off if the document is small.
First time buyer--very pleased
by Mrs. M illan -
I am a classroom teacher and I laminate just about everything! This product is durable, and a great price! I will definitely purchase again in the near future! Thanks!
by ngywnne -
Wonderful price. I glad the shipping has gone down. Great Value!
by tech queen -
have order from here for several years
I will buy it again and again
by Bobbie's Printing & Etc. -
This product is just great and I will continue to buy it for all my laminating needs.
by Tew -
I'm a teacher, so need to shop wisely... Great product, great price.
by Special Ed. Teach -
I am a special education teacher. I go through a lot of laminating pockets to help keep my materials that I use with students sturdy and durable. These laminating pockets were great, they hold up well, were easy to use in my laminating machine, and the price was awesome!
Economic and Efficient
by Aunt Bea -
I love to make mask for children and this thickness is perfect for my use. It makes the mask last forever. The children at the craft center love them.
If your job includes lamination...
by The Laminator -
I have searched the Web over for years and used many other lamination companies. I believe I don't need to search anymore!
Excellent Quality, very happy with product
by Ann the Genealogist -
I have been doing genealogy for several years. I've wanted to laminate copies of old birth certificates, marriages certificates, etc to store for future generations. These acid free laminate sheets are perfect! They are strong and laminate perfectly - I've not had any missed spots or warping. Highly recommend and I will reorder. (Note: I do not laminate originals. This is *not* recommended by professional archivists. Also, I use the Scotch Thermal Laminator TL910 and they work fine.)
by Legoman -
They wrinkle just as offen as the more expencive ones we use to buy. They are clear and don't curl. I will buy them again.
Second time purchasing
by tes -
quality product at great price
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: