5 Mil Legal Laminating Pouches (100/bx)
Lamination Depot's thermal laminating pouches are compatible with all popular laminating machine models, including laminators from TruLam, Akiles, Sircle, Tamerica, Banner, Purple Cows GBC, Fellowes, and Scotch. These laminating sheets are made of high quality, high clarity laminating film and premium adhesive resins for crystal clear laminated documents. To use, simply center your document inside of the laminating pouch and insert it into a pre-heated pouch laminator (following the manufacturer's instructions for setting the machine based on the thickness of the pouch).
9" x 14-1/2" (230mm x 369mm)
- Finish: Clear
- Corners: Rounded
- Pouch sealed on shorter side
- Includes 2 Carriers
- Quantity: 100 per box
- We include carrier sheets with every box of laminating pouches, but not every laminator requires them. As a general guideline, laminators that have silicone rollers do not need a carrier sheet, however you should refer to the operation manual for your specific model to determine whether or not it requires a carrier for proper operation.
- In order to create a lasting seal, you must leave a minimum border of 1/8" on all sides of your document. Trimming the pouch flush to the insert document will expose the edges of the paper and will lead to delamination over time.
- Our standard pouches are ideal for use on prints with light-to-medium ink coverage. For documents that have medium-to-full coverage or are printed with oil-based toners, we recommend DIGIKote laminating pouches. DIGIKote laminating pouches offer a more aggressive adhesive and activate at a lower temperature to protect prints from heat damage.
- If the pouch still appears cloudy after lamination, then the temperature needs to be increased. Working in small increments, increase the laminating temperature in stages until the pouch is completely clear and flat. You can run a cloudy pouch through your laminator more than once in order to fully activate the adhesive without damaging the pouch or the insert document.
- If the pouch has a warped or wavy appearance after lamination, then the temperature is set too high and needs to be decreased. After adjusting the temperature, allow the laminator to cool for a few minutes to ensure that it has reached the specified temperature before inserting a new pouch.
Shop Lamination Depot for all of your lamination machine and supply needs! We have the guaranteed lowest prices on lamination film and equipment, as well as a wide range of binding spines, clear binding covers, screw posts, lanyards and badge accessories, and much more.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Ratings & Reviews
Love the thickness and durability of this laminate.
by Jennifer -
My colleagues and I always order a bunch together to get the great deals. We love these pouches as they work perfectly for the visuals we are always making for our Autism focus classrooms. It is very durable and lasts long, even if students mouth them. Will always buy these pouches and from lamination depot. Great service, great prices, great product!
Great durability and price
by Special Ed Teacher -
I use the lamination for my classroom materials that my special needs students use on a daily basis. The sheets hold up to student use and some students have tried ripping the items and failed!
5 mil really makes a nice firm laminated page
by Little Gramma -
I bought legal size to be able to use for legal size paper ancestry pages. I laminate the first and last pages and comb bound it all into a book. I also bought legal size to allow me to create various sized laminates that don't come standard for various items I create for work or home. At my work we use clicker counters and I created laminated labels and and then used double stick tape to secure on the counters. Much nicer than hand written papers taped over and taped on. I also made same size blank labels to fit over (using sticky putty) the semi-permanent labels when certain labels are not necessary.
Great product, great company.
by IceboxCalendars.com -
Consistent in their customer service and timely delivery.
5 MM Laminating pouches
by Hargreaves Printing -
Very good quality.
I would buy this product again
by B.H. -
I use this for "for sale" signs, "yard sale" signs, items to display. It makes them water proof and easier to work with.