TruLam TL-600 Six Roller Pouch Laminator, 13" Wide
Take ultimate control with Trulam's TL-600 Six Roller 13" Pouch Laminator. It's ideal for the professional market and high volume users looking for the best in quality and fastest output. The commercial-grade design houses a total of 6 silicone rollers (4 Hot and 2 Cold), an internal cooling system, and a Control Panel with LCD display. The sophisticated Six Roller system allows you to achieve a more professional, crystal-clear and bubble-free finish for both hot and cold laminations. Use the reverse button to remove jams and the auto-sleep function to step away from your machine when you need to multi-task. The TL-600 comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty. It is compatible with all major brands of laminating pouches, including GBC, Fellowes, Universal, Purple Cows, and Lamination Depot’s own high-quality laminating pouches.
- Rollers: 6 (4 Hot and 2 Cold)
- Laminating Type: Hot and Cold
- Operating Temp: 176ºF - 302ºF
- Temperature Control: Yes
- Speed Control: Yes
- Laminating Speeds: 19" - 78" per Minute
- Laminates Photos: Yes
- Jammed Pouch Release: Yes - Reverse Button
- Auto Sleep Mode: Yes
- Max Laminating Width: 13"
- Max Pouch Thickness: 14 mil
- Power Supply: AC110, 120, 220, 240V/50, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1050W
- Dimensions: 21.25"W x 10.5"D x 5"H
- Weight: 33.95 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Brand: TruLam
- Model Name: TL-600
- Rollers: 6 (4 Hot, 2 Cold)
- Roller Type: Silicon
- Max Laminating Width: 13" Wide
- Max Pouch Thickness: 14 Mil
- Variable Speed Control: Yes
- Laminating Speed: 19" to 78"/Minute
- Adjustable Temperature: Yes
- Warm-Up Time: Approximately 4 minutes
- Cold Laminating Function: Yes
- Reverse Function: Yes
- Display: LED
- Cover: Metal
- Machine Dimensions: 21.25"W x 10.5"D x 5"H
- Machine Weight: 34 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 1050W
- Voltage: 240V/50,60Hz
- Carrier Required: No
- Warranty: 1 Year
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Ratings & Reviews
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: