Tamerica TCC330 Pouch Laminator, 13" Wide
The Tamerica TCC330 pouch laminator is a feature-packed laminating machine that is designed for ease-of-use. It offers users maintenance-free operation with a smooth, quiet motor and high-impact, all-metal construction. The TCC330 is perfect for small offices, because it can laminate documents up to 13" wide using pouches up to 10 mil in thickness with minimal user adjustments. Tamerica's TCC330 laminating machine is compatible with all popular brands of thermal laminating pouches, including GBC HeatSeal, Fellowes, and Universal, as well as Lamination Depot's own premium laminating sheets.
- Handles documents to 13" wide.
- Maintenance-free design.
- High-impact all-metal construction.
- Smooth, quiet motor.
- Light indicates when machine is ready to use.
- UL-listed and CSA-approved.
- Brand: Tamerica
- Model Name: TCC 330
- Rollers: 4 (2 Hot, 2 Cold)
- Roller Type: Silicon
- Max Laminating Width: 13" Wide
- Max Pouch Thickness: 10 Mil
- Variable Speed Control: No
- Laminating Speed: 26"/Minute
- Adjustable Temperature: Yes
- Temperature Range: 77 F - 320 F (25 C - 160 C)
- Warm-Up Time: Approximately 5 minutes
- Reverse Function: Yes
- Display: Analog
- Cover: Metal
- Machine Dimensions: 22" x 12" x 8"
- Machine Weight: 18 lbs.
- Power Supply: 110V-120V/60Hz
- Warranty: 1 Year
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: