5 Mil Menu Small Laminating Pouches (100/bx)
Lamination Depot's thermal laminating pouches are compatible with all popular laminating machine models, including laminators from TruLam, Akiles, Sircle, Tamerica, Banner, Purple Cows GBC, Fellowes, and Scotch. These laminating sheets are made of high quality, high clarity laminating film and premium adhesive resins for crystal clear laminated documents. To use, simply center your document inside of the laminating pouch and insert it into a pre-heated pouch laminator (following the manufacturer's instructions for setting the machine based on the thickness of the pouch).
11-1/2" x 17-1/2" (293mm x 445mm)
- Finish: Clear
- Corners: Rounded
- Pouch sealed on shorter side
- Includes 2 Carriers
- Quantity: 100 per box
- We include carrier sheets with every box of laminating pouches, but not every laminator requires them. As a general guideline, laminators that have silicone rollers do not need a carrier sheet, however you should refer to the operation manual for your specific model to determine whether or not it requires a carrier for proper operation.
- In order to create a lasting seal, you must leave a minimum border of 1/8" on all sides of your document. Trimming the pouch flush to the insert document will expose the edges of the paper and will lead to delamination over time.
- Our standard pouches are ideal for use on prints with light-to-medium ink coverage. For documents that have medium-to-full coverage or are printed with oil-based toners, we recommend DIGIKote laminating pouches. DIGIKote laminating pouches offer a more aggressive adhesive and activate at a lower temperature to protect prints from heat damage.
- If the pouch still appears cloudy after lamination, then the temperature needs to be increased. Working in small increments, increase the laminating temperature in stages until the pouch is completely clear and flat. You can run a cloudy pouch through your laminator more than once in order to fully activate the adhesive without damaging the pouch or the insert document.
- If the pouch has a warped or wavy appearance after lamination, then the temperature is set too high and needs to be decreased. After adjusting the temperature, allow the laminator to cool for a few minutes to ensure that it has reached the specified temperature before inserting a new pouch.
Shop Lamination Depot for all of your lamination machine and supply needs! We have the guaranteed lowest prices on lamination film and equipment, as well as a wide range of binding spines, clear binding covers, screw posts, lanyards and badge accessories, and much more.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Ratings & Reviews
by School Owner -
Just used them today. We used them to laminate placemats that children made for the Thanksgiving holiday. They will be preserved to use again and again. Because of the thicker material we had to tweak the settings on our laminating machine but overall the product is exactly as we expected. will probably find other uses for this product.
Good product and great service from Lamination Depot
by Des -
Used for presentation material - met all expectations
Easy = Lamination Depot!
by Joanne -
Really love Lamination Depot! We make our own signs and laminate them to make them more weather proof. Appreciate that they include the protective pouches with each order.
same quality as local supplier, half the cost
by Quick -
Use them at a print shop we own. Looks, feels and works just like like any I can get from local paper suppliers. Saves a lot money not paying their ridiculous markup.
Fast and easy good quality products
by John B -
Not too much to say; just good old plain quality laminating pouches. Perfect for what we do in our health practice. We laminate large nutritional charts.
by J at MAM -
The laminating pouches were perfect for the project I used them for. They are simple to use and produce a lovely end result.
Absolutely the best price on 5 Mil pouches
by DPS -
we use these for outdoor posters all over campus
Best price available
by Brittany Office Manager -
We use the 5 mil Menu size laminating pouches for building permits that are posted outdoors and have never had a problem with them.
Bought this product for years
by Laminating Queen -
We make small signs for warehouse stores. Most of the time, this product is great! I have been ordering from Lamination Depot for a few years with no problems at all. I do appreciate the free shipping because my product is quite heavy! The last few orders I have noticed thin strings of the product inside the pouches in some of the packets and the product has been wrinkled. Also, one of my boxes was 1/4" smaller than the size on the box. I still think overall your product is very good & will continue to order from you. Thanks!
value for money
by ZP -
this product has good cost to product ratio. i have had better, i have had worse. i would buy again; tho 1 pouch (of 200 used) had a manufacturing flaw rendering it unusable.