3 Mil Menu Small Laminating Pouches (100/bx)
Lamination Depot's thermal laminating pouches are compatible with all popular laminating machine models, including laminators from TruLam, Akiles, Sircle, Tamerica, Banner, Purple Cows GBC, Fellowes, and Scotch. These laminating sheets are made of high quality, high clarity laminating film and premium adhesive resins for crystal clear laminated documents. To use, simply center your document inside of the laminating pouch and insert it into a pre-heated pouch laminator (following the manufacturer's instructions for setting the machine based on the thickness of the pouch).
11-1/2" x 17-1/2" (293mm x 445mm)
- Finish: Clear
- Corners: Rounded
- Pouch sealed on shorter side
- Includes 2 Carriers
- Quantity: 100 per box
- We include carrier sheets with every box of laminating pouches, but not every laminator requires them. As a general guideline, laminators that have silicone rollers do not need a carrier sheet, however you should refer to the operation manual for your specific model to determine whether or not it requires a carrier for proper operation.
- In order to create a lasting seal, you must leave a minimum border of 1/8" on all sides of your document. Trimming the pouch flush to the insert document will expose the edges of the paper and will lead to delamination over time.
- Our standard pouches are ideal for use on prints with light-to-medium ink coverage. For documents that have medium-to-full coverage or are printed with oil-based toners, we recommend DIGIKote laminating pouches. DIGIKote laminating pouches offer a more aggressive adhesive and activate at a lower temperature to protect prints from heat damage.
- If the pouch still appears cloudy after lamination, then the temperature needs to be increased. Working in small increments, increase the laminating temperature in stages until the pouch is completely clear and flat. You can run a cloudy pouch through your laminator more than once in order to fully activate the adhesive without damaging the pouch or the insert document.
- If the pouch has a warped or wavy appearance after lamination, then the temperature is set too high and needs to be decreased. After adjusting the temperature, allow the laminator to cool for a few minutes to ensure that it has reached the specified temperature before inserting a new pouch.
Shop Lamination Depot for all of your lamination machine and supply needs! We have the guaranteed lowest prices on lamination film and equipment, as well as a wide range of binding spines, clear binding covers, screw posts, lanyards and badge accessories, and much more.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Ratings & Reviews
by BONE CRUSHER -
USED FOR NEW CAR DEALERSHIP STICKERS
Awesome Company to Purchase From!
by Tboxjim -
I make signs for Golf Tournaments and print them on 11x17 paper and then laminate them on 11.5x17.5 lamination from Lamination Depot. I then place them on 12x18 coroplast boards.
by Zemawonan -
Love the product and price.
by Babs -
I purchase these "menu" pouches so I could laminate larger items. They are good quality and adhesion at a reasonable price. Easy to insert into the machine.
Excellent product and customer service
by M for Ministry -
As Kids Ministry coordinator, I use this product to ensure longevity of posters and other supplies used by the teachers in the classrooms.
Every thing they described...Work great ordering more!
by Philip U. S. History Teacher -
I am a middle school teacher and the product was priced right and makes it easy to use in the classroom.
3 mil 111/2 x 171/2 laminating pouch
by Rose -
I use this product to laminate prayer cards, the size is perfect for the cards I laminated. 3mil is great for all my lamination .so far l don't have any problem I am very happy of their product and this s my third order. This time I ordered 500 sheets ..l hope their price stay the same, because l m in Canada I have to pay brokerage fee.and shipping , it all add up for my expenses. I thank them also being so fast to fill my order and shipped. In my next order l will Request ups to let me know the brokerage fee before delivery ,so they'll come only Once.
I would buy it again
by Bobbie's Printing & Etc. -
Make a great impression on any document.
Lamination pouch 111/2 x 171/2 clear
by Rose -
I laminate prayer cards , 8x 10 prints. All this l give away .mostly l leave it in the Churches, l send some to overseas for people who wants it for their prayers. I use to Buy from staples , but last year l decided to buy a laminator and l laminate my own. I like it the convenience and the savings . So far l like the lamination pouch l bought from them and this is my second time purchasing this product . First l order one box of 100. The second time , l order 4boxes of 100/ box. I will order again thru them
by jgraham -
Thank you for shipping the film quickly. All arrived in good condition and we are back in business with laminating again!
11 1/2x17 1/2 laminating film small menu
by Rose altarejos -
Laminate religious prayer cards send to churches and other country Right now with our Canadian dollar is down big difference of my expense Also the shipping is very expensive , sent by ground still cost me 60.00 plus dollar exchange on top of that l pay customs brokerage fee. This is not business my cards sent to churches or people from other Country want to give away also . I only hope there's a way that the shipping Will. be cheaper and no brokerage fee . They are laminated cut distribute And it's free to anybody. My brokerage fee is ranging from 44.00 - 47.00 And my shipping is 60.00 ups ground . I asked if they can shipped in any cheaper The answer is no.
Product great, shipping sucks
by freejojoey -
I use this lamination every day. It is a great product, works well in my commercial laminating machine that does not use jackets.
generally good but a few too many defective sheets
by Ups store 5519 -
we buy a lot from you. We use them for menus's. Many boxes are defect free but then we get a box with a lot of ridges that won't come out