7 Mil Letter Laminating Pouches (100/bx)
Lamination Depot's thermal hot laminating pouches are compatible with all popular laminating machine models, including laminators from TruLam, Akiles, Sircle, Tamerica, Banner, Purple Cows GBC, Fellowes, and Scotch. These hot laminating sheets are made of high quality, high clarity laminating film and premium adhesive resins for crystal clear laminated documents. To use, simply center your document inside of the laminating pouch and insert it into a pre-heated pouch laminator (following the manufacturer's instructions for setting the machine based on the thickness of the pouch).
9" x 11-1/2" (230mm x 293mm)
- Finish: Clear
- Corners: Rounded
- Pouch sealed on shorter side
- Includes 2 Carriers
- Quantity: 100 per box
- We include carrier sheets with every box of 7 mil laminating pouches, but not every laminator requires them. As a general guideline, laminators that have silicone rollers do not need a carrier sheet, however you should refer to the operation manual for your specific model to determine whether or not it requires a carrier for proper operation.
- In order to create a lasting seal, you must leave a minimum border of 1/8" on all sides of your document. Trimming the pouch flush to the insert document will expose the edges of the paper and will lead to delamination over time.
- Our standard pouches are ideal for use on prints with light-to-medium ink coverage. For documents that have medium-to-full coverage or are printed with oil-based toners, we recommend DIGIKote laminating pouches. DIGIKote laminating pouches offer a more aggressive adhesive and activate at a lower temperature to protect prints from heat damage.
- If the pouch still appears cloudy after lamination, then the temperature needs to be increased. Working in small increments, increase the laminating temperature in stages until the pouch is completely clear and flat. You can run a cloudy pouch through your laminator more than once in order to fully activate the adhesive without damaging the pouch or the insert document.
- If the pouch has a warped or wavy appearance after lamination, then the temperature is set too high and needs to be decreased. After adjusting the temperature, allow the laminator to cool for a few minutes to ensure that it has reached the specified temperature before inserting a new pouch.
Shop Lamination Depot for all of your lamination machine and supply needs! We have the guaranteed lowest prices on lamination film and equipment, as well as a wide range of binding spines, clear binding covers, screw posts, lanyards and badge accessories, and much more.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Ratings & Reviews
by M E -
I have been ordering from Lamination Depot for a few years. Always had pleasant, efficient service. The products have always been first class at a very reasonable rate. I am very pleased with them.
Great Laminating Pouch
I have just received and tested my TruLam 12” Pouch Laminator TL-320B and TruLam 7 mil laminating pouches 9” x 11.5” LP07LTR. I called Lamination Depot and talked to a customer support person about my application, and she suggested 7 mil pouches. My test paper was simple 20lb. copy paper printed using a standard HP Ink-Jet printer. Following the suggested procedure and settings for the laminator, the result was exactly what I wanted. It was very clear, stiff but still flexible, like a restaurant menu. A typical office marker will work on the surface of the pouch, but will wipe off with your thumb or tissue. I also tested the Sharpie Permanent Marker, Milwaukee Inkzall, Nissen Nylon Tip Paint Marker, and the Nissen Feltip Paint Marker. All of these markers worked fine and didn’t rub off; but were easily removed using Isopropyl alcohol. I also tested Dykem remover and Mineral Spirits; and they did not damage the surface of the plastic pouch.
Excellent Letter-sized Pouches
by ASweet -
I buy this product for my personal use and have loved it. This Christmas I bought it for my daughter-in-law as she is a teacher and also has school-age children. They always have projects that need laminating and this product is perfect.
by Bobbie's Printing & Etc. -
this is a great product for any occasion.
by JUDYB -
by Dave -
Great product, very fast delivery, well packaged
Excellent Fast Turn Around, Best Prices and a coupon to boot
by none -
Everything went above was expected in delivery and use. Small problem with website not providing free shipping, so ordered over phone.
Laminating Pouches protect documents
by Louise -
All employees in at this facility have access to use the Lamination Station with 2 different sized laminators and supplies. However, the secretaries usually do all the laminating jobs.
A Great Product
by Bobbie's Printing & Etc. -
This is great product when you are needing a great firm presentation....
by ModMyExhibit -
Again, using them for an exhibit. I thought the product will be more stiff, but I'm gathering I would have needed 10 Mil. The 7 Mill will do the job to reproduce and protect historical archives that will be handled by patrons. Didn't need the carrier sheets. My eBay version hot lamination machine works best with this product without the carrier sheets.
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: