TruLam 3 Mil Letter Laminating Pouches (100/bx)
Lamination Depot's thermal laminating pouches are compatible with all popular laminating machine models, including laminators from TruLam, Akiles, Sircle, Tamerica, Banner, Purple Cows GBC, Fellowes, and Scotch. These laminating sheets are made of high quality, high clarity laminating film and premium adhesive resins for crystal clear laminated documents. To use, simply center your document inside of the laminating pouch and insert it into a pre-heated pouch laminator (following the manufacturer's instructions for setting the machine based on the thickness of the pouch).
9" x 11-1/2" (230mm x 293mm)
- Finish: Clear
- Corners: Rounded
- Pouch sealed on shorter side
- Includes 2 Carriers
- Quantity: 100 per box
- We include carrier sheets with every box of laminating pouches, but not every laminator requires them. As a general guideline, laminators that have silicone rollers do not need a carrier sheet, however you should refer to the operation manual for your specific model to determine whether or not it requires a carrier for proper operation.
- In order to create a lasting seal, you must leave a minimum border of 1/8" on all sides of your document. Trimming the pouch flush to the insert document will expose the edges of the paper and will lead to delamination over time.
- Our standard pouches are ideal for use on prints with light-to-medium ink coverage. For documents that have medium-to-full coverage or are printed with oil-based toners, we recommend DIGIKote laminating pouches. DIGIKote laminating pouches offer a more aggressive adhesive and activate at a lower temperature to protect prints from heat damage.
- If the pouch still appears cloudy after lamination, then the temperature needs to be increased. Working in small increments, increase the laminating temperature in stages until the pouch is completely clear and flat. You can run a cloudy pouch through your laminator more than once in order to fully activate the adhesive without damaging the pouch or the insert document.
- If the pouch has a warped or wavy appearance after lamination, then the temperature is set too high and needs to be decreased. After adjusting the temperature, allow the laminator to cool for a few minutes to ensure that it has reached the specified temperature before inserting a new pouch.
Shop Lamination Depot for all of your lamination machine and supply needs! We have the guaranteed lowest prices on lamination film and equipment, as well as a wide range of binding spines, clear binding covers, screw posts, lanyards and badge accessories, and much more.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Ratings & Reviews
I Would Buy Over and Over.....
by Bobbie's Printing -
Documents, bookmarks, and certificates.....
by Bettyw -
I use these sheets to protect the maps, or security documents that the officers use daily in their work. They hold up very well under some of the worst conditions. I also like the fact service I have always got from this company. Thank you
by Bobbie the Go-Getter -
The Pouches was great and I used them to laminate the first and last sheet of a booklet. They was just great and made the books look very professionally done....
Great product, fast shipping ;
by mariquita -
Use product to laminate children's work at my preschool. Great service quick delivery
A Great Product, great impression
by Bobbie's Printing -
The Laminating film is mostly use to laminate documents for a keepsake, and I love using it for the cover page of a book style obituary.
by CindySue -
I use this product to laminate all my centers in my classroom. Excellent product!
good product good price
by Nguyen -
use to make educational materials at home
Convenience and Savings
by Al -
Lamination pockets are always standard in ease of operation; never a crease or a bad one. We have reused your insert cards over and over and can laminate up to 30 documents at a time. Kudos!
by bao712001 -
Great product and fast delivery!
by Tanya -
I've ordered these lamination pouches from Laminaton Depot a few times now, and I'm continually happy with this product. They are good quality and good price!
by dmk -
Wonderful product, good quality, it did the job.
by Nini the art bud -
Kids books Pictures Art work
by windstorm -
We use these every day in our stores and they are very good.
Great product at a great price!
by Sea -
Have shipped around and this is the best price for this product.
Love this product
by AzAnimalWelfareLeague -
We are a business and these are the only lamination sheets we use! We go through quite a lot here but they are the cheapest and easiest to use hands down.
by Madame -
Great product at a fraction of the cost retail. Ordering through Lamination Depot is fast and works great for our office. Thanks
Excellent product--GREAT prices!
by CKALAIJIAN -
THRILLED with these lamination sheets. They are high quality and extremely reasonable! The BEST prices I found - plus the shipping is reasonable, too. Would highly recommend the Lamination Depot! I use these at school and home almost every day!!
The product is great.
by mariquita -
For school projects .- the delivery was quick
Was great price and does the job
by JAN -
We use to make signs
I am using this product again and again
by Rajni -
Reliable products and services. Also I got great deal on shipping.
Local pros said "It won't work!" But I found Lamination Depo
by Al -
3mil lam finishes a beautiful business card, we print by computer. My company publishes books for other authors so cards and bookmarks are their first line of promotion, all beautifully laminated for lasting use.
A great way to protect your reusable 8x10 signage
by ynot -
I use this product to protect all our reusable 8x10 signs and conference guides. It is a low-cost viable option rather than reprinting all the signage every event. It even makes the actual art look better.
Very satisfied with the my order excelent material
by Strongmen22 -
No comments at the moment
by Nana Rie -
I am in the process of creating activity/task cards for specific skills in my classroom. Laminating them allows for better durability and control of the product. It works wonderfully with K-2!
Quality product for great price
by Betty -
I am a teacher so I am always looking for good quality items for discount prices. This fit the bil perfectly.
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: