TruLam 3 Mil Letter Matte/Matte Laminating Pouches (100/bx)
Lamination Depot's thermal, matte laminating pouches are compatible with all popular laminator models, including TruLam, Akiles, Sircle, Tamerica, Banner, Purple Cows GBC, Fellowes, and Scotch. These 5 mil laminating sheets are made of high quality matte laminating film and premium adhesive resins for a Matte finish. To use, simply center your document inside of the laminating pouch and insert it into a pre-heated pouch laminator (following the manufacturer's instructions for setting the machine based on the thickness of the pouch).
9" x 11-1/2" (229mm x 292mm)
- Finish: Matte on both sides
- Corners: Rounded
- Pouch sealed on short side
- Includes 1 Carrier
- Quantity: 100 per box
- We include carrier sheets with every box of laminating pouches, but not every laminator requires them. As a general guideline, laminators that have silicone rollers do not need a carrier sheet, however you should refer to the operation manual for your specific model to determine whether or not it requires a carrier for proper operation.
- In order to create a lasting seal, you must leave a minimum border of 1/8" on all sides of your document. Trimming the pouch flush to the insert document will expose the edges of the paper and will lead to delamination over time.
- Our standard pouches are ideal for use on prints with light-to-medium ink coverage. For documents that have medium-to-full coverage or are printed with oil-based toners, we recommend DIGIKote laminating pouches. DIGIKote laminating pouches offer a more aggressive adhesive and activate at a lower temperature to protect prints from heat damage.
- If the pouch still appears cloudy after lamination, then the temperature needs to be increased. Working in small increments, increase the laminating temperature in stages until the pouch is completely clear and flat. You can run a cloudy pouch through your laminator more than once in order to fully activate the adhesive without damaging the pouch or the insert document.
- If the pouch has a warped or wavy appearance after lamination, then the temperature is set too high and needs to be decreased. After adjusting the temperature, allow the laminator to cool for a few minutes to ensure that it has reached the specified temperature before inserting a new pouch.
Shop Lamination Depot for all of your lamination machine and supply needs! We have the guaranteed lowest prices on lamination film and equipment, as well as a wide range of binding spines, clear binding covers, screw posts, lanyards and badge accessories, and much more.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Ratings & Reviews
Quick & Accurate Product Delivery
by Baker's Crust -
We needed 3mm matte lamination pouches to laminate 80# cover templates. These pouches did a good job, and did in fact provide a matte laminate. We used them in a Fellowes laminator, which worked good.
this box was good... all the pouches had the sealed
by Ismar -
customer service was good.
These matte laminating puches are awesome! A++ Quality!
by Vanora -
The matte laminating pouches are perfect for communication books - the glare is greatly reduced.
3 MIL Letter Matte
by Shop Girl -
We use these pouches to make signs for our shop. We looked for Matte Laminating Pouches for a long time before finding this company. They have been so efficient in getting our products to us in a timely manner! Now we wouldn't order from anyone else!
by Ump28311 -
This is what I was looking for. Thanks again!
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: