3 Mil Business Card Laminating Pouches (500/bx)
Lamination Depot's thermal laminating pouches are compatible with all popular laminating machine models, including laminators from TruLam, Akiles, Sircle, Tamerica, Banner, Purple Cows GBC, Fellowes, and Scotch. These laminating sheets are made of high quality, high clarity laminating film and premium adhesive resins for crystal clear laminated documents. To use, simply center your document inside of the laminating pouch and insert it into a pre-heated pouch laminator (following the manufacturer's instructions for setting the machine based on the thickness of the pouch).
2-1/4" x 3-3/4" (59mm x 97mm)
- Finish: Clear
- Corners: Rounded
- Pouch sealed on longer side
- Includes 5 Carriers
- Quantity: 500 per box
- We include carrier sheets with every box of laminating pouches, but not every laminator requires them. As a general guideline, laminators that have silicone rollers do not need a carrier sheet, however you should refer to the operation manual for your specific model to determine whether or not it requires a carrier for proper operation.
- In order to create a lasting seal, you must leave a minimum border of 1/8" on all sides of your document. Trimming the pouch flush to the insert document will expose the edges of the paper and will lead to delamination over time.
- Our standard pouches are ideal for use on prints with light-to-medium ink coverage. For documents that have medium-to-full coverage or are printed with oil-based toners, we recommend DIGIKote laminating pouches. DIGIKote laminating pouches offer a more aggressive adhesive and activate at a lower temperature to protect prints from heat damage.
- If the pouch still appears cloudy after lamination, then the temperature needs to be increased. Working in small increments, increase the laminating temperature in stages until the pouch is completely clear and flat. You can run a cloudy pouch through your laminator more than once in order to fully activate the adhesive without damaging the pouch or the insert document.
- If the pouch has a warped or wavy appearance after lamination, then the temperature is set too high and needs to be decreased. After adjusting the temperature, allow the laminator to cool for a few minutes to ensure that it has reached the specified temperature before inserting a new pouch.
Shop Lamination Depot for all of your lamination machine and supply needs! We have the guaranteed lowest prices on lamination film and equipment, as well as a wide range of binding spines, clear binding covers, screw posts, lanyards and badge accessories, and much more.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Ratings & Reviews
by ModMyExhibits -
Using these for small labels that go with interactive displays. They take a strong beating from patrons and are less expensive than foam core that requires constant replacement.
Excellent product & I will be buying this product again
by Annie -
It's a great product that we use only a daily basis
Just what I wanted
by dolly -
Bought these to laminate a ton of business size cards. They were just what I expected. I've had some before that were really difficult to open (sticky) and wasted a bunch of time trying to insert every single card. These were not like that. Everything from Lamination Depot is good and their service is great.
yes this is my second puechase
by lea -
use it for my crafts
In a rating of 1-10 this company is a 10
by Tootie -
This company has high end products, wide choice of product, great prices and really quick delivery. This was not my first order and I have been delighted every time.
by LC Cheer Mom -
Great price and so nice to have on hand for class things, name tags for everything! I don't use a laminator. I iron them on a high setting covered with a sheet. I use them often for reward tags and do about 20 at once. The ironing makes it sooooo much easier than a laminator!
by Dr. Mac -
Better value and good communication.
EXCELLENT Service and Product
by Miller's Marine Service -
My husband and I are owners of a business in which we repair boat engines. We laminate our business cards so that our customers can keep them onboard their vessels and not get our business cards wet. We have done this for years and appreciate getting our laminating products from this company. Great customer service, fast and reliable. Thanks Ya'll!!!
100% pleased with quality' price/service
by Art -
great for business cards small photos etc.
by Eddie -
I have used Lamination Depot several times. I have always received great products and quickly delivered. I had a pack of lamination cards in the last order that were sealed on both sides in my last order. First time I have had any problems.