Formax FD 125 Large-Format Card Cutter
The Formax automatic business card cutter is ideal for on-demand processing of full-bleed color business cards, postcards, greeting cards, spec sheets and photos. With its capacity to cut a variety of paper sizes and weights up to 350 gsm, you can create professional quality cards right from your desktop. The FD 125 has a small footprint and an easy- to-use control panel with LCD display.
The FD 125 card cutter cuts sheets from letter size all the way to 13" x 19". It automatically cuts and slits documents, then stacks them in sequential order at speeds of up to 240 business cards per minute**. Utilize the 7 pre-programmed jobs or 6 programmable jobs to save time and effort.
The stand doubles as an easily-accessible waste bin compartment. Options include a 15" output conveyor for neat stacking, and interchangeable cutting cassettes for even greater flexibility and productivity.
- Ideal for full-bleed business card applications, postcards, photos, spec sheets and greeting cards
- Accepts paper stocks up to 130lb cover/350 gsm (Paper weight adjustment for heavier stock)
- Accepts paper sizes including letter,* legal,* 11" x 17",12" x 18" and 13" x 19"
- Cuts up to 240 business cards per minute ** High-capacity 3-roller feeder for consistent feeding User-friendly control panel with LCD display
- 7 pre-programmed / 6 programmable jobs
- Cut mark sensor for top & bottom cutting accuracy +/- 2mm side-to-side fine adjustment
- Stand doubles as hidden waste bin compartment
- Easily-interchangeable optional slitter cassettes
|Cutting Tolerance:||+/- 0.2 mm|
|Minimum Finished Length:||1.2" (30mm)|
|Paper Weight:||Letter,* Legal,* 11" x 17", 12" x 18", 13" x 19"|
|Paper Sizes:||120 - 350 gsm|
|Feed Tray Capacity:||Up to 2" or 120 sheets (300gsm)|
|Output Stacker Capacity:||Up to 750 business cards|
|Speed:||Up to 240 business cards per minute **|
|Dimensions:||22" L x 22" w x 40" H|
|Power Supply:||110V/220V, 50/60Hz, 1.2A|
|Safety Certifications:||CE approved|
*A 12-month Service Agreement is available for additional purchase. Please contact Customer Service for details.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: