D&K Expression 62 in. PLUS Roll Laminator
The D&K Expression 62 in. PLUS Roll Laminator finishes wide format graphics up to 61 in. wide using either pressure sensitive or thermal laminating films.
- Quick Set-Up, Easy Loading: Includes roller lift and auto-grip shafts
- Easy-to Read LED Display & Controls: "Ready" and "Wait" lights indicate when the laminator has reached preset temperatures
- Independent upper and lower electronic temperature controls
- Adjustable Roller Pressure: Spring-loaded adjustable pressure on laminating and pull rollers
- Sturdy feed-back table with adjustable feed guide
- Heavy duty chain and sprocket drive
- Cooling Fans: Four cooling fans bring freshly laminated items back to room temperature quicker to ensure a flat, bubble-free result
- Mounting: Apply images with heat activated adhesive to boards up to 1/2 in. thick
- Release Liner Take-Up: Included for use with PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) films
All D&K laminating machines are Made in the USA.
|Model:||Expression 62 in. PLUS|
|Max. Laminating Width:||61 in.|
|Core Size:||3 in.|
|Max. Film Roll Diameter:||8 in.|
|Number of Rollers:||4|
|Roller Diameter:||4-1/6 in.|
|Max. Project Thickness:||1/2 in.|
|Heating Method:||Heated Rollers|
|Max. Laminating Speed:||10 ft. per min.|
|Machine Dimensions:||80 in. W x 50 in. H x 28 in. D|
|Machine Weight:||500 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||620 lbs.|
|Warranty||Parts - 1 year|
Labor - 6 months
Rollers - 3 months
Additional Options:(Sold Separately)
- In-line slitter
- Foot switch for hands-free operation
Please contact Customer Service for details.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.