D&K Expression 42" PLUS Roll Laminator
The Expression 42 Plus Laminator made by D&K is an industrial strength wide format laminating machine.
Create a wide variety of low-melt, thermal, and pressure sensitive film application projects using this machine's variable speed and heated rollers.
- Fast Set-Up, Easy Loading: Includes a roller lift
- Easy-to-Read LED Display & Controls: "Ready" and "Wait" lights indicate when the laminator has reached preset temperatures
- Independent upper and lower electronic temperature controls
- Adjustable feed guide
- Sturdy feed-back table
- Adjustable spring-loaded roller pressure
- Heavy duty chain and sprocket drive
- Cooling Fans: Four cooling fans bring freshly laminated items back to room temperature quicker to ensure a flat, bubble-free result
- Mounting: Apply images with heat activated adhesive to boards up to 1/2 in. thick.
- Foot Switch: Allows for hands-free operation
- Release Liner Take-Up: Assists with pressure-sensitive (cold) lamination processes
- Machine Stand included
All D&K laminating machines are Made in the USA.
|Model:||Expression 42 in. PLUS|
|Max. Laminating Width:||41 in.|
|Core Size:||3 in.|
|Max. Film Roll Diameter:||8 in.|
|Laminator Roller Diameter:||3 in.|
|Max. Laminating Speed:||10 ft. per min.|
|Max. Project Thickness:||1/2 in.|
|Heating Method:||Heated Rollers|
|Max. Laminating Temperature:||300°F|
|Machine Dimensions:||57 in. W x 19 1/4 in. H x 27 1/2 in. D|
|Machine Weight:||205 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||255 lbs.|
|Warranty||Parts - 1 year|
Labor - 6 months
Rollers - 3 months
Additional Options: (Sold Separately)
- In-line slitter for trimming during lamination
Please contact Customer Service for details.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.