Akiles RubiCoil Manual Punch Spiral Binding Machine
The Akiles RubiCoil coil binding machine features a compact design and simple operation that makes it an ideal choice for home use. The RubiCoil has durable dies made from hardened steel which allow it to punch up to 10 sheets per pull (based on 20 lb. paper). Furthermore, the extra-strong dies ensure a clean and precise punch, even on difficult-to-punch materials such as PVC report covers. The RubiCoil features a full-length U-shaped handle that gives the operator maximum punching strength with minimal effort. To improve binding efficiency, the RubiCoil has a built-in coil inserting table channel that helps to guide the coil through the holes in the document. This model is compatible with all 4:1 pitch spiral binding coils, including GBC CoilBinds.
- Effective: Punches up to 10 sheets of 20lbs bond paper.
- Hardened Steel dies: For a clean and precise punch every time, even when perforating delicate or hard to punch materials, such as PVC, PP, Polyester, etc.
- "U"-Shaped Handle: Maximizes punching-strength, for an effortless perforation.
- Strong: Metal chassis and high quality components guarantee durability and reliabilty.
- Side Margin Guide: To evenly center the document.
- Inserting Table Channel: Aids with the inserting of coil for a faster and more efficient bind.
- ISO 9002 Quality
|Pitch:||6mm or 4:1|
|Hole Punch:||Round (4mm diameter)|
|Format:||Letter or A4 (46 or 49 dies)|
|Punching Capacity:||Up to 10 sheets of 20 lbs bond paper|
|Weight / Volume:||16 lbs / 0.75 CbFt|
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.