Akiles CoilMac-M Heavy-Duty Spiral Binding Machine
The Akiles CoilMac-M coil binding machine pairs efficiency with affordability, making it an excellent choice for any small office. The CoilMac-M has a heavy-duty, manual punching mechanism that is capable of punching up to 20 sheets at once (based on 20 lb. paper), with a 13" maximum punching length and open throat to accommodate longer sheet sizes. This model also has five disengaging dies, an adjustable depth margin control, and a sliding side margin guide to help ensure that every binding project - regardless of document size - has a polished, professional look. The CoilMac-M makes manual coil inserting easy, with its unique "EZ Inserting Table" that can be detached from the punching mechanism to create a stand-alone binding workstation. This machine is built to last, featuring all-metal construction and a one-year manufacturer's warranty. The CoilMac-M works with all standard 4:1 pitch binding coils, including GBC Color Coils.
- Round Holes: Standard 4mm round holes.
- 5 Disengageable Pins: Specially designed disengageable positions guarantee a clean punch with most standard paper sizes, making the CoilMac-M very simple to use.
- STANDARD 4:1 Pitch (0.250”): Standard pitch for coil binding. Punches 43 holes in a 11” sheet.
- Extended Single Punching Length (13"): With open ends & continuous punch guide to easily punch documents of any length (up to 26").
- High Volume Punch Capacity: Suggested up to 20-sheet* for 20 lbs paper, or 2.6mm (28-sheet equivalent)** for hardboard, in 13" length (53 holes).
- Super Strength Punch Mechanism with exclusive “Precision Guiding System" Blade Set: Cast-hardened & heat-treated steel dies provide superior strength & hardness. Exclusive “precision guiding system" guarantees a sharp & clean perforation everytime.
- Exclusive EZ Inserting Table TM with Detachable Design: Expedites the inserting of coil into the document; reducing costs and binding time. Detachable design allows the Punch & Inserting Table to be placed side-by-side, allowing one person to punch the paper while another person to insert the coils… a great time-saver on those time-sensitive binding projects.
- Side Margin Control: Provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch-margin-depth for each coil size and maximizes the document's tear resistance.
- Open Throat and Continuous Punch Guide: For an easy alignment and punching of longer documents up to 26".
- Rugged ALL Metal Construction: Makes it the most reliable & durable coil binding system in its class.
- Large Waste Drawer and Non-Skid Feet
- ISO9001 & 14001 Quality: Manufactured under ISO9001 & 14001 guidelines for highest quality control & environmental management standards.
- Includes Coil Diameter Selector
- OPTIONAL: Premium Coil Crimpers (Sold Separately)
|Pitch:||Standard 4:1 (0.250”)|
|Punching Length:||13" (53 holes)|
|Operation:||Punching - Manual|
Inserting - Manual (with EZ Inserting TableTM)
|Hole Size:||Round (4mm)|
|Disengaging Pins:||5 out of 53|
|Suggested Punching Capacity:||Up to 20 sheets for 20 lbs paper*|
Up to 2.6mm for hardboard (28-sheet equivalent thickness)**
|Suggested Binding Capacity:||Up to 2" (manual insert)|
|Weight / Volume:||35 lbs / 2.50 CbFt|
*To avoid operator's fatigue, our punch throat shield has been set to accept up to 20 sheets only, based on average person's arm strength.
**To punch thicker materials (such as hardboard), simply remove the punch throat shield & proceed to punch.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.