Tamerica VersaLam 1300 13 in. One or Two-Sided Roll Laminator
The Tamerica Versalam 1300 roll laminator is an ideal choice for environments that require the versatility of being able to use a wide array of film thicknesses. Offices, print shops, and copy centers that laminate letter size, legal size, and menu-sized documents can greatly benefit from this laminating machine.
- Heated Rollers: simultaneously activate laminating film adhesive and apply pressure to secure it to the document, ensuring clear and scratch-free results.
- Feed Tray with Guide Plate for Letter Size Materials (8-1/2 x 11 in.)
- Single or Double Sided Lamination: Apply laminating film to a single side of a document or to both sides (full encapsulation).
- Cooling Fans: Four rear fans with on/off switch bring the freshly laminated item back to room temperature more quickly, providing a flat, bubble-free result.
- Mounting: Heated bottom roller is equipped with on/off switch for mounting images with heat activated adhesive to boards up to 1/4 in. thick
- Middle Decurling Bar: For use with nylon or BOPP laminating film. (Can be easily disengaged when performing mounting or two-sided laminating)
- Back Pull Bar
- Rear Film Slitter
- Safety: Front shield sensors and automatic shut-off
- Machine Stand: Heavy-duty, wheeled stand included for easy transport between offices or workrooms
Max. Laminating Width:13 in.
Max. Film Thickness:10 Mil
Core Size:1 in.
Max. Speed:5 ft. per min.
Max. Mounting Thickness:1/4 in.
Adjustable Temperature: Yes, with memory function
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: