TruBind TB-W20A Calendar Making Package Deal
Buy as a package deal
Get everything you need to bind your own calendars in one convenient package!
To bind your own custom calendars:
- Punch a half moon thumbcut in the center of the binding edge of your sheets so it can be hung on a thumbtack with a wire hanger.
- Punch your sheets with the TruBind TB-W20A 3:1 Pitch Wire Binding Machine, pulling the pins that align with your thumbcut.
- Cut your 3:1 pitch twin-loop wire spine to the appropriate size for either side of the thumbcut.
- With the front page behind the last page, loop the cut wires through the punched holes.
- With the wire hanger resting inside the open wire loops, close the wires using the TB-W20A's wire closer.
- Flip the front page forward, and your calendar is ready!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent for Making Sketchbooks
by MizBee -
I use this to machine make my own sketchbooks. I can customize the size/ quality /types of paper. Since it looks so professional I've decided to use the machine to make sketchbooks for my high school art students. It will save me hundreds of dollars a year. The calendar kit makes it so that students can hang their current homework sketch for display in the classroom. It took about 3 wire bindings before I figured out how to close the binding neatly. I'm really pleased with the quality. Also, I found the same machine online for $60 more.
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: