TruBind TB-CD600B Heavy Duty Electric Comb Binding Machine
Looking for an affordable yet reliable heavy-duty comb binding machine? The TruBind TB-CD600B Comb Binding Machine is the one for you!
This heavy-duty electric machine helps you bind books and documents quicker than a manually operated machine. This binding machine utilizes 19-ring plastic binding combs and binds documents up to 2 in. thick (approx 425 sheets of standard 20# copy paper).
The TB-CD600B has an all-metal design with a high volume punch capacity of 25 sheets per punch, making it an excellent addition to office or small print shop environment.
- Electric Punch Operation with the press of a foot pedal
- Full Set of Disengaging Pins eliminates partially-punched holes on sheet edges, ideal for pages Letter size or smaller.
- Open Punch Throat allows for punching sheets longer than standard Letter size.
- Clear Adjustable Side Guide fits the punched holes within the top and bottom edge of your sheet.
- Depth Margin Adjustment controls the distance of the punched holes from the bound edge of your sheet.
- Forward Pushing Dies run parallel to the tabletop, lengthening the life of its motor, while other electric models use vertically pressing dies that fight against gravity to release the dies from the paper.
- Comb Spreader conveniently located in the front of the machine for easy page loading.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Electric Punch, Manual Bind|
|25 sheets (based on 20 lb. paper)|
|2" (approx. 425 pages)|
|Adjustable (2.5mm, 4.5mm, and 6.5mm)|
|Fully-disengageable (21 dies)|
|21-1/2 in. W x 11-1/4 in. H x 18 in. D|
(includes handle and guide)
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: