Royal Sovereign 45" Wide Format Roll Laminator(Hot Roller)
- 45” hot/cold laminating width for wide format laminating
- Maximum laminating temperature 320 F
- Compact design with included dust cover
- High quality heated silicone rubber rollers
- Rear cross cutter and document guide
- 9 programmable memory presets
- Auto off and standby modes
- Easy load film supply shafts
- Mounting up to 5/8” thick
- Emergency safety stops
- The 45” wide entry is ideal for laminating and mounting wide format graphics.
- 5/8” max nip permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 5/8” thick.
- Simply use the quick notch system for nip gap adjustments for varying substrate thicknesses.
- 9 memory channels for fast access to previously used speed and heat settings.
- Document guides for straight feeding of material.
- Auto-grip hubs allow for quick and easy replacement of laminating film.
- One laminator for both cold/ PSA and hot/thermal lamination.
- Fast, simple switch-over from thermal to pressure-sensitive.
- Encapsulation also available.
- The durable and sturdy frame construction and requires little assembly and minimal maintenance.
- Model has a compact design and comes with a dust cover to extend the life of the machine.
- The RSH-1151 comes with a 1 year part & labor (Rollers 6 months) warranty.
45" Dual Thermal and Cold Pressure Sensitive Wide Format Roll Laminator RSH-1151
The RSH1151 is great for laminating all types of substrates and graphics up to 45” wide. Save the most often used settings into one of the 9 memory channels for quick access. Economical, high quality thermal and pressure-sensitive laminating and mounting up to 5/8 inch.
Wide Format Laminating and Mounting
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: