Akiles ProLam Ultra-X10 Professional 13 in. Pouch Laminator
The Akiles ProLam Ultra Series laminators possess superior quality and functionality combined with commercial grade design. Its multiple roller heat system produces professional, crystal-clear and bubble-free pouches every time.
ProLam Ultra X10 Product Features:
- Programmable Memory Settings allow you to save the ideal temperature and speed for your most frequent projects.
- Blazing Fast Speed The 10 roller heat system (6 heated rollers + 2 cold rollers + 2 ejector rollers) grants you one of the fastest laminating speeds in its class - 142 in. (approx 12 ft.) per minute!
- Control Panel with Backlit LCD Display and labeled keypad make it easy to operate
- Settings Guide shows the recommended temperature and speed settings for different pouch thicknesses.
- Auto Shutoff automatically cools and shuts down the machine after usage, to prolong the life of your laminator. After the "Off" button is pressed, the rollers will keep running until the machine is 100°F, then the machine shuts itself off completely.
- Air Cooling System - Patented internal cooling system ensures the laminator stays cool to the touch while in use
- Laminates up to 14 Mil
- 13 in. Capacity - The large 13 in. throat allows the machine to laminate a wide array of pouch sizes.
- Removable Cover allows quick access to the rollers with easy to remove thumb screws.
|Throat Capacity:||330 mm (13")|
|Max. Laminating Speed:||142"/min|
|Max. Pouch Thickness:||14 Mil|
|Max. Laminating Thickness:||1/8" (3 mm)|
|Rollers:||10 Silicone Rollers (6 Hot/4 Cold)|
|Memory Settings:||2 Programmable (Temperature & Speed)|
|Speed Control:||9 Settings|
|Operating Temperature:||32°F - 320°F|
|Dimensions:||14 in. x 25.75 in. x 5.75 in.|
|Weight:||57 lbs (26Kg)|
|Power Consumption:||1560 W|
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: