ProLam PL-227HP High Performance 27 in. Laminator 220V
ProLam PL-227HP High Performance 27 in. Laminator
The PL-227HP High Performance 27 in. laminator bridges the gap between school & office laminators and expensive entry-level commercial grade laminating machines.
This versatile laminator works with both heat activated and PSA (pressure-sensitive) materials including polyester, polypropylene, nylon, vinyl, and other plastics up to 10 Mil thick.
- Patented Heated Roller System
- Fast, Quality Results: The PL-227HP runs at a top speed of 16 ft. per minute with lightweight film thicknesses.
- Feed Guides
- Energy Savings: Turn it on when you need it - it warms up in only five minutes!
- Cooling Fans: Four cooling fans bring freshly laminated materials down to room temperature quicker to ensure flat, bubble-free results.
- Slitters: Two microadjustable slitters included
- Mounting: Apply images with heat activated adhesive to boards up to 1/4 in. thick.
- Machine Stand: A welded steel stand is included
- Made in the USA
- Release liner take-up assembly available for PSA films: Sold separately, please contact Customer Service for details.
Laminating Width6 - 27 in.
Sustained Lamination Speed:1.2 Mil at 230°F - 16 ft. per min.
3 Mil at 250°F - 7 ft. per min.
Max. Film Thickness:10 Mil
Core Size:3 in.
Max. Substrate Thickness1/4 in. (.250)
Warm-Up Time:About 5 min.
Max. Film Roll Diameter:
11 in. with stand
6 in. without stand
Front heat and rear pull rollers
Temperature Control:Solid State - Digital Readout 2 degree hysteresis
Motor/Speed Control:DC High Torque Gear Motor
Solid State Variable, Both Air Cooled
Heated Roll Watts:1350 ea (2700 combined), 9215 BTU's
Electrical Requirements:220 Volt
20 Amp Dedicated Circuit
Machine Dimensions:38 in. W x 20 in. D x 16 in. H without stand
38 in. W x 20 in. D x 40 in. H with stand
Shipping Dimensions:Laminator 18 in. x 43 in. x 20 in.
Stand 23 in. x 33 in. x 8 in.
(Laminator & Stand)
Laminator 92 lbs.
Stand 62 lbs.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: