MountCor Black Mounting Boards (25 Sheets)
MountCor black foam boards with heat activated adhesive can be used for a wide variety of projects. Create mounted artwork displays for presentations and much more.
- All Black: These foam boards have a black colored foam core and black outward facing surfaces, providing a seamless look.
- Heat Activated Adhesive: Add your printed image, run through a roll laminator with mounting capabilities, and start displaying!
- Smooth Results: MountCor's lightly perforated, breathable surface ensures bubble-free mounts every time.
- Professional: MountCor's denser core resists bowing and cuts cleanly.
- Versatile: MountCor adheres to more types of paper than standard heat activated adhesives
- Place Print on Mount Board
- Place Cover Sheet over Print with Flap Over End of Board
- Insert Mount Board into Laminator
- Remove from Laminator, Trim and Display
Helpful Hint When Using Heat Activated Mounting Boards:
All foam boards can bow or warp when run through a heated laminator. The amount of bowing depends on the heat and pressure used during processing. Generally, lower pressure and temperature will result in less bowing of your boards.
|Adhesive Type:||Heat Activated|
|Archival:||Yes - Acid Free|
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: