LEDCO Inc. HS30 High Speed Thoroughbred Laminator 30" Roll Laminator
The HS-30 Thoroughbred 30" laminator from LEDCO meets high volume laminating needs while still respecting budget limitations. The HS-30 Thoroughbred offers the best combination of features from the HD-25 Workhorse with additional features that customers have requested: a powerful motor, larger heat shoes, and a high performance cooling system of up to 65 FPM at a fraction of the cost of other comparable production machines.
- Intelligent heat controllers display both the set temperature and the actual temperature. The microprocessor in the control quickly learns to anticipate the heat demand of each job and keeps the actual temperature within a few degrees of the set temperature.
- Laminating and pull rollers are covered with quality silicone rubber for superior release quality, higher lamination quality and easier cleaning.
- Swing-away top heat shoe is Teflon coated to reduce film abrasion.
- Built-in retractable slitters save an enormous amount of cutting time by trimming away side scrap during the lamination process. The two heads can be adjusted independently with great precision.
- Dual tension knobs (clutches) for each supply roll mandrel are easy to use and provide as little or as much tension as needed to keep work flat and wrinkle free.
- Easy access controls are conveniently located and grouped for effective operation.
- A safety shield is built into the top heat shoe to safeguard the operator.
- Rear anti-wrap shield covers rear pull roller to prevent film wraparounds.
- Both upper and lower rollers are driven to minimize the wrinkling or curling that can occur when one one roller is driven.
- Forced air cooling with built in chill roll system provides contact cooling necessary for excellent quality flat lamination at higher speeds.
- Standard precision feed tray has both left and right side guides. This unit can be either hand fed or easily adapted to a variety of feeders.
|up to 10 Mil|
|45L x 19H x 38D|
|1/4 HP D/C|
Note: 3-phase electrical configuration is for international use only.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: