LEDCO Inc. Econocraft 30" / 44" / 60" Pressure-Sensitive Roll Laminator
Pressure-Sensitive Roll Laminator Series
LEDCO Econocraft machines automate transfer tape and other pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) film applications. These wide format "cold" laminators are designed for sign/graphics applications and used in sign shops, photo-finishing labs, reprographics shops and manufacturing plants.
- Eliminates Bubbles and Wrinkles: Save time, improve quality, and reduce labor costs. An Econocraft machine streamlines the production process and yields a flawless result - allowing you to enjoy the profits that come with doing a project right the first time!
- Adjustable Speed, Pressure & Tension Setttings: Simply adjusted using corresponding knobs.
- Effortless Application: Works with transfer tape, vinyl, sandblast or acid resist tape, premask, adhesive film, clear polyester, or other pressure-sensitive material.
- Mounting: The Econocraft can mount materials to pressure sensitive mounting boards up to 1/2 in. thick.
- Scrap rewind with adjustable clutch takes up the pressure sensitive film release liners
- Roller bearings, alloy construction and high quality motors
- Interchangeable rubber rollers keep maintenance costs down.
- Non-ferrous feed tray for applications to magnetic materials
- Reverse drive switch: back material out of rollers or correct material wrap-around
Made in the U.S.A. - quality, better service and faster parts availability
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: