LEDCO 42 / 44 / 60 in. Digital Roll Laminator Series
LEDCO Digital machines are made to be very easy to use, incorporating many of the glitch-proof features LEDCO Inc. developed over 40 years of making laminators for schools and commercial finishing shops.
These versatile units can laminate one item, then mount and laminate boards up to 1/2 in. thick - in one pass, no setup change necessary, without stopping the machine!
- Hot or cold lamination
- Single or Double Sided Applications
- Mounting Capacity: 1/2 in.
- Large feed tray handles large size graphics easily
- Pressure strip next to the nip keeps images flat and wrinkle-free
- Silicone Laminating Rollers (Two Sets) release materials easily and maintain their flexibility for a good edge seal
- Swing Away Heaters make it very easy to clean the laminating rollers and simplify using cold materials
- Automatic fans cool and set the adhesive to prevent the surface of the lamination from becoming wavy or rippled
- Independent temperature controls for top and bottom heaters allow the use of different materials on front and back of an image
- Aluminum stand with casters included
Made in the U.S.A., including all parts, motors and controls
|Model:||DIGITAL 42||DIGITAL 44||DIGITAL 60|
Max. Laminating Width:
|42 in.||44 in.||60 in.|
Max. Film Thickness:
Supply Roll Core Size:
|Max. Film Roll Diameter:||10 in.||12 in.||10 in.|
|Max. Laminating Speed:||30 ft. per min.||20 ft. per min.|
|Laminating Roller Diameter:||3 in.|
|Adjustable Supply Roll Tension:||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Max. Substrate Thickness:||1/2 in.|
|Release Liner Take-Up:||No||Yes||No|
|Motor||1/4 HP D/C|
| 208-240 V|
(with Top TG)
|40 amps||40 amps|
|Electrical Connector:||NEMA L6-30P||NEMA L6-30P||NEMA L6-50P|
|Heater Wattage:||7400 watts||5200 watts||7400 watts|
| Machine Dimensions:|
|53 in. W x 34 in. D x 26 in. H||62 in. W x 34 in. D x 60 in. H||71 in. W x 43 in. D x 39 in. H|
|Machine Weight.:||480 lbs||550 lbs||880 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions:||71 in. W x 43 in. D x 60 in. H||72 in. W x 43 in. D x 62 in. H||90 in. W x 43 in. D x 34 in. H|
|Shipping Weight.:||800 lbs||850 lbs||1200 lbs|
Note: 3-phase electrical configuration is for international use only.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: