LEDCO HD 38 Heavy Duty 38" Roll Laminator/Mounter 220V
The Industrial Series of LEDCO laminators help print shops and graphic finishing departments handle prints and materials 36 in. wide or larger.
- Intelligent heat controllers display both the set temperature and the actual temperature. The microprocessor in the control quickly learns to anticipate the heat demand of each job and keeps the actual temperature within a few degrees of the set temperature.
- Laminating and pull rollers are covered with quality silicone rubber for superior release quality, higher lamination quality and easier cleaning. The laminating rollers and pull rollers are interchangeable to help keep maintenance costs down.
- Pneumatic power opens or closes the laminating and pull rollers and gives you a precise and independent control of roll pressure. A compressor is built in so that shop air is not required.
- Removable heat shoes are Teflon coated to reduce film abrasion. They are easily unplugged and removed to clean or replace the laminating rollers.
- Built-in retractable slitters save an enormous amount of cutting time by trimming away side scrap during the lamination process. The two heads can be adjusted independently with great precision.
- Dual tension knobs (clutches) for each supply roll mandrel are easy to use and provide as little or as much tension as needed to keep work flat and wrinkle free.
- Forced air cooling is essential when running thicker films, because the lamination needs to be cooled to get good results. These machines have rows of fans mounted above and below the film as it leaves the laminating rollers.
- Easy access controls are conveniently located and grouped for effective operation.
- The safety guard is built into the feed tray, and the machine will not run without the feed tray in place. Stop buttons on both sides of the machine front and back contribute to a complete safety package. The back rollers are also guarded.
- Both upper and lower rollers are driven to minimize the wrinkling or curling that can occur when one roller is driven.
- A removable bottom idler bar makes it much easier to thread film.
- Standard precision feed tray has both left and right side guides and is adjustable from a few inches to the width of the machine.
|Max. Laminating Width:||38 in.|
|Max. Film Thickness:||10 Mil|
|Supply Roll Core Size:||3 in.|
|Max. Film Roll Diameter:||16 in.|
|Max. Lamainating Speed:||35 ft. per min.|
|Laminating Roller Diameter:||3 in.|
|Max Substrate Thickness:||1/2 in.|
|Machine Dimensions:||60 in. W x 40 in. D x 58 in. H|
|Shipping Dimensions:||69 in. W x 43 in. D x 66 in. H|
|Machine Weight:||565 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||900 lbs.|
|Electrical (Single Phase):||220V|
|Heater Wattage:||7200 watts|
|Motor:||1/2 HP D/C|
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: