James Burn P3400 Electric Modular Punch
The James Burn P3400 modular binding machine is a heavy-duty system that is suitable for all punching applications. The James Burn P3400 is the latest innovation from Lhermite, and offers a unique punching, sheet ejection, and stacking system that provides one of the highest outputs in its range. The P3400 has a wide variety of punching dies available, all of which have a maximum punching capacity of up to 30 sheets (based on 20 lb. paper) and fully-disengageable pins. Changing dies takes just seconds, and extra dies can be conveniently stored in built-in slots located on the stand. Designed for production environments, the P3400 offers semi-automatic punching, which senses documents as they are inserted and engages the punching mechanism, as well as manual operation using the included foot pedal. After a document is punched, the P3400 feeds it through the stacking mechanism and into the stacking tray, maintaining the book's collation for fast and orderly binding. The depth margin is easily adjustable to accommodate books of all thicknesses, and the vertical punching throat helps to ensure accurate document placement over the course of a job. The P3400 also has a reverse switch for quick release of jammed documents.
- Stand with unique ejection system included!
- Punches up to 30 sheet (20 # Bond) regardless of punching hole pattern.
(Dies sold separately)
- Punching, ejection and stacking in one operation, maintaining collation of the punched sheets for increased productivity
- Fast and easy punching tool change over
- All punch pins can be easily disabled for custom punch patterns (all pins being the same length, no re-positioning difficulty)
- Easy edge to hole margin adjustment
- Selectable automatic or footswitch operation
- Easy and accurate vertical sheet insertion
- Reversing switch for quick release of paper jams
|Max. Sheet Size||13.3" x 13.3" (340 x 340mm)|
|Punch Capacity ||30 sheets (20# bond/80gsm)|
|Machine Dimensions|| 26.7" L x 22.2" W x 18.1" H|
(680mm L x 565mm W x 460mm H)
|Net Weight||140 lbs (68 Kg)|
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: