Formax FD 402P1 Paper Jogger
Virtually any piece of equipment that processes cut-sheet paper, forms or envelopes can be enhanced by using an FD 402 Series Jogger!
The Formax FD 402P1 is a single-bin jogger with center divider for improved jogging or smaller paper stacks that is perfect for use with pressure sealers, inserters and folding machines. The FD 402P1 aligns up to 800 sheets of 20# paper, ensures accurate feeding, handles paper up to 11" x 17".
- Reduce Static Electricity: By aligning paper and envelopes and reducing static electricity created by laser printers, 402 Series Joggers ensure accurate feeding by pressure sealers, folders, inserters, envelope openers and other paper handling equipment.
- Solid State Control Switch: Controls on/off and vibration speed
- Variable Speed: Up to 4000 vibrations per minute/60 Hz operation, aligns paper in seconds
- Tilted Rack: Ensures proper jogging of smaller stacks
- Advanced Design: Electromagnetic design for continuous operation
- Various Capacities: Three models offer a choice of capacity, from 4" x 8" envelopes to 11" x 17" paper
- Slotted Clean-Outs: Allow paper dust, staples, paper clips and other debris to exit the jogging bin
- Easy-Load Bin Cut-Outs: Allow operators to easily move paper and envelopes in and out of the bins
|Media Size:||Up to 11" W x 17" L|
|Sheet Capacity:||Up to 800 sheets (20# Paper)|
|Variable Speed:||Up to 4000 vibrations/minute|
|Bin Size:||3.5" D x 8.75" W x 15.5" L|
|Dimensions||7.75" W x 19" L x 21" H|
|Voltage:||115 Volts (50/60 Hz)|
Export 220 V (50/60 Hz)
|Safety Certifications:||UL approved|
*A 12-month Service Agreement is available for additional purchase. Please contact Customer Service for details.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: