Duralam Integra 27 in. Roll Laminator
The all-new 27 in. desktop Duralam Integra roll laminator is designed by North American laminator technicians. The machine allows its users to easily be trained since the controls are simple to follow, making it ideal for a multi-user environment like a school or office!
- True Variable Speed allows the operator to process big sheet work at a high speed or small pieces at a slow speed, avoiding laminating film waste.
- User-Friendly Controls: The Duralam Integra's control panel is simple and user-friendly, reducing operator error.
- Safety Mechanisms prevent operators from getting burned by this laminator, making it a great alternative to costly cold laminating.
- Easy to Load with Film: This machine loads in less than five minutes!
- 6 Min. Warm Up Time
- Auto Shut-Off:Though the 27" Duralam laminator's default setting puts it in standby mode after one hour, it can also be set by a technician for 3 hour standby or bypass. Standby mode allows it to return to full heat in 5 minutes.
- Safety Back Cutter quickly and efficiently trims sheets without operator injury.
- Infrared Heating Units heat the machine's rollers. This effective design results in longer life for both the heating units and rollers.
- Brand: Duralam
- Model: Integra
- Type: School & Office
- Lamination Type: 2 Sided Thermal
- Laminating Width: 27"
- Speed: 1' - 5' per min. (variable)
- Film Thickness: 1.2 - 5 Mil
- Core Size: 1"
- Reverse Function: Yes
- Adjustable Temperature: up to 300 F Max
- Rear Exit Cutter: Yes
- Preheat Time: 6 Min
- Electrical Requirements: AC 120V/60Hz 14400 watts, 12 amp
- Machine Dimensions: 36" W x 12" H x 18.5" D
- Machine Weight: 80 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: