Akiles ProLam Photo Pouch Laminator, 13" Wide
The Akiles ProLam Photo pouch laminator is a professional-grade laminating machine that is capable of laminating documents up to 13" wide and features six silicone rollers (four heated rollers and two cold rollers) for crystal clear results every time. The ProLam Photo has a high-quality electronic circuit board to provide versatility and consistency for various laminating jobs. The 'Flex-Tite' system allows the rollers to adjust themselves and maintain proper pressure with different material thickness; ideal for hot foiling and mounting. This model features a user-friendly control system that is designed to make your job easier, with independent heat and motor switches, a ready-light indicator, variable speed settings, and an easy-to-read LED display. The gradual temperature control allows the operator to quickly adjust it to the right temperature when changing pouch thickness or composition, or when laminating different materials. The ProLam Photo can laminate with or without a carrier sheet and can stand up to frequent use with its heavy-duty motor, steel gears, silicone rollers, and metal cover. The ProLam Photo is compatible with all major laminating pouch brands, including GBC HeatSeal, Fellowes, and Universal, as well as Lamination Depot's premium laminating sheets.
- Features a six-roller laminating system - four heated rollers and two cold rollers - to give every document a professional, crystal-clear finish that is free of surface bubbles.
- Advanced photo-ready technology provides a balanced heat distribution during the laminating process, making it perfect for use with photographs and other hard-to-laminate materials.
- Variable speed and temperature controls allow you to change settings with the simple press of a button, giving the machine the ability to laminate all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mil up to 10 mil).
- Exclusive “Flex-Tite” system allows the rollers to adjust themselves to maintain the proper laminating pressure across different material thicknesses.
- The 8-bit micro-processor control system precisely sets the exact temperature and speed for a fast, consistent, and user-friendly laminating experience.
- Energy saving stand-by mode conserves energy and prolongs the lifespan of your laminator by reducing unnecessary motor wear.
- The Overheat Protection System automatically stops sending power to the heater if the laminator's temperature exceeds 160º C (320º F).
- Auto memory function remembers the last speed and temperature settings that were used before the machine was turned off, saving you the trouble of readjusting the settings every time you turn it on.
- All-metal construction lends a more professional look as well as heavy-duty strength and a longer lifespan.
- Silicone rollers provide the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier.
- Metal gears and industrial-grade motor (1150 Watts / 12V) guarantee strength and durability.
- Reverse switch allows easy corrective action for occasional jams.
- Cold laminating function aids in sealing self-laminating pouches.
- CE and TUV certified and approved.
- Brand: Akiles
- Model Name: ProLam Photo
- Rollers: 6 (4 Hot, 2 Cold)
- Roller Type: Silicon
- Max Laminating Width: 13" (3300 mm) Wide
- Max Pouch Thickness: 10 Mil
- Laminating Speed: 21"/Minute
- Adjustable Temperature: Yes
- Warm-Up Time: Approximately 5 minutes
- Cold Laminating Function: Yes
- Reverse Function: Yes
- Laminates Photos: Yes
- Display: LED
- Cover: Metal
- Motor: Heavy Duty
- Machine Dimensions: 21″ x 8.5″ x 4.5″
- Machine Weight: 39 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Ratings & Reviews
great laminator except...
by sp8 in graphics -
Great product except it eats laminate every once in a while. you have to take top off to get it out of the rollers. This is our second one. Both have a issue of the temperature going up on its on. Which is when the jams start. other than that it's great. fast. work horse for sure.
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: