7 Mil Luggage Tag Laminating Pouches w/Slot (500/bx)
Lamination Depot's thermal laminating pouches are compatible with all popular laminating machine models, including laminators from TruLam, Akiles, Sircle, Tamerica, Banner, Purple Cows GBC, Fellowes, and Scotch. These laminating sheets are made of high quality, high clarity laminating film and premium adhesive resins for crystal clear laminated documents. To use, simply center your document inside of the laminating pouch and insert it into a pre-heated pouch laminator (following the manufacturer's instructions for setting the machine based on the thickness of the pouch).
2-1/2" x 4-1/4" (65mm x 109mm)
- Finish: Clear
- Corners: Rounded
- Pouch sealed on longer side
- Slot on short side (measures 1/8" x 5/8")
- Includes 5 Carriers
- Quantity: 500 per box
- We include carrier sheets with every box of laminating pouches, but not every laminator requires them. As a general guideline, laminators that have silicone rollers do not need a carrier sheet, however you should refer to the operation manual for your specific model to determine whether or not it requires a carrier for proper operation.
- In order to create a lasting seal, you must leave a minimum border of 1/8" on all sides of your document. Trimming the pouch flush to the insert document will expose the edges of the paper and will lead to delamination over time.
- Our standard pouches are ideal for use on prints with light-to-medium ink coverage. For documents that have medium-to-full coverage or are printed with oil-based toners, we recommend DIGIKote laminating pouches. DIGIKote laminating pouches offer a more aggressive adhesive and activate at a lower temperature to protect prints from heat damage.
- If the pouch still appears cloudy after lamination, then the temperature needs to be increased. Working in small increments, increase the laminating temperature in stages until the pouch is completely clear and flat. You can run a cloudy pouch through your laminator more than once in order to fully activate the adhesive without damaging the pouch or the insert document.
- If the pouch has a warped or wavy appearance after lamination, then the temperature is set too high and needs to be decreased. After adjusting the temperature, allow the laminator to cool for a few minutes to ensure that it has reached the specified temperature before inserting a new pouch.
Shop Lamination Depot for all of your lamination machine and supply needs! We have the guaranteed lowest prices on lamination film and equipment, as well as a wide range of binding spines, clear binding covers, screw posts, lanyards and badge accessories, and much more.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Ratings & Reviews
Great product for our service containers
by Dad -
We use the luggage tags to label service containers when we don't have room for the original label on the container. We know what is in the container, and we don't have to touch up markers that wear off, etc. We appreciate the consistant sizes and quality construction of the tags. They do delaminate after a while in the outside weather, but hold up much better than any other alternative we have tried. The product is well worth the cost. This company is local so we just pick up a box when needed.
by Dad -
We are a pest control company that uses these luggage tags as service container labels on our products. Always consistent quality, and they hold up well to the weather. Lamination Depot is close to us so we pick up the product as we need them. Always easy to order by phone and they keep our credit card info on file to make it a little bit easier.
by Dad's Fix-It Shop -
We label service containers with the contents so they don't get mixed up. That way we can buy in bulk, but carry a smaller amount on the trucks.Markers always come off but these last a long time.
We use this product every day
by Dads fix-it shop -
We use these every day to tag and identify products that are put into service containers from the larger distributor containers.
Perfect 'bang for my buck'!
by Alabama Gal -
I do industrial training for contractor's and refinery personnel which includes providing each person with a badge. The 7 mil pouches provide rigidity and strength required to keep them from coming apart, and the luggage tags easily attach to their company clips. (In the past I used 5 mil pouches and found that they were a little too flexible, so I tried the 7 mil pouches. Result: complete satisfaction!)
by Kim -
No Problems. Quality is great and they arrive faster than I thought they would.
by SteveH -
I've been ordering their stuff for years. Quality, service, value. it's all there.
by dadsfixitshop -
We use these pouches to label our service containers
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: