5 Mil PRO Xtreme Bond Clear Gloss 12 in. x 1000 ft. x 3 in. Core Roll Laminating Film
5 Mil PRO Xtreme Bond Laminating Film
12 in. x 1,000 ft. x 3 in. Core
PRO Xtreme Bond Laminating Film is a premium grade PET base film with a proprietary adhesive formulated for adhesion to fuser oil base inks and other difficult-to-adhere-to digital toners. Xtreme Bond's unique formulation provides immediate adhesion to "wet" inks and enhances the overall color and appearance of graphic prints.
- Super-clear PET-based film - an excellent alternative to PSA film!
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Water, oil, acid, and alkali resistant
- Can be die-cut
- Ideal for full encapsulation
- Validated by Xerox!
- Digital prints output by machines such as Xerox Docutech & Docucolor, Nexpress, and Xeikon Systems
- SAVE 26%!
- Limited to quantities on hand
- Thickness: 5 Mil
- Film-to-Adhesive Ratio: 1/4
- Finish: Clear Gloss
- Temp Range: 210° F-230° F
- Adhesive Out
- Dimensions: 12 in. x 1,000 ft. x 3 in. Core
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: