10 Mil Luggage Tag Laminating Pouches w/Slot (500/bx)
Lamination Depot's thermal laminating 10 mil tag pouches are compatible with all popular laminating machine models, including laminators from TruLam, Akiles, Sircle, Tamerica, Banner, Purple Cows GBC, Fellowes, and Scotch. These laminating sheets are made of high quality, high clarity laminating film and premium adhesive resins for crystal clear laminated documents. To laminate your business card luggage tags, simply center your document inside of the laminating pouch and insert it into a pre-heated pouch laminator (following the manufacturer's instructions for setting the machine based on the thickness of the pouch).
2-1/2" x 4-1/4" (65mm x 109mm)
- Finish: Clear
- Corners: Rounded
- Pouch sealed on longer side
- Slot on short side (measures 1/8" x 5/8")
- Includes 5 Carriers
- Quantity: 500 per box
- We include carrier sheets with every box of laminating pouches, but not every laminator requires them. As a general guideline, laminators that have silicone rollers do not need a carrier sheet, however you should refer to the operation manual for your specific model to determine whether or not it requires a carrier for proper operation.
- In order to create a lasting seal, you must leave a minimum border of 1/8" on all sides of your document. Trimming the pouch flush to the insert document will expose the edges of the paper and will lead to delamination over time.
- Our standard pouches are ideal for use on prints with light-to-medium ink coverage. For documents that have medium-to-full coverage or are printed with oil-based toners, we recommend DIGIKote laminating pouches. DIGIKote laminating pouches offer a more aggressive adhesive and activate at a lower temperature to protect prints from heat damage.
- If the pouch still appears cloudy after lamination, then the temperature needs to be increased. Working in small increments, increase the laminating temperature in stages until the pouch is completely clear and flat. You can run a cloudy pouch through your laminator more than once in order to fully activate the adhesive without damaging the pouch or the insert document.
- If the pouch has a warped or wavy appearance after lamination, then the temperature is set too high and needs to be decreased. After adjusting the temperature, allow the laminator to cool for a few minutes to ensure that it has reached the specified temperature before inserting a new pouch.
Shop Lamination Depot for all of your lamination machine and supply needs! We have the guaranteed lowest prices on lamination film and equipment, as well as a wide range of binding spines, clear binding covers, screw posts, lanyards and badge accessories, and much more.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Ratings & Reviews
Great for ID Badges
by Guide Guy -
Using these to make ID badges, which are printed on high quality color copy paper and contain text, graphics and photos. Running them through a GBC HeatSeal H425 without a carrier. The end result is great, no color or clarity loss, photos look sharp. They are very glossy though. The sealed edge is on the long side, different from others I have used, made it a little interesting getting them placed in the laminator, but easy enough to compensate for. And the 10 mil thickness makes them sturdy enough to be used outdoors and take a beating.
by Chris -
Great tags laminated well no complaints I will buy again
I would buy this product everytime.
by jim the runner -
PERFECT FOR OUR BUSINESS
Super price, super service
by Camp friend -
Ordered these for camp kids name tags. Durable, solid, dependable, not flimsy material.
Laminated luggage tag - heavy duty
by Fruit grower -
Custom badge with barcode for fruit pickers
by Bubba -
In order to get a good seal, I have increased the temperature to 350 degrees and run the tags through twice, once in the folder and once without it.
by SLIPPERY -
Youhave seen my "badges" using the luggage tags. Couple of years ago, everybody got No "L" nadges. when sending the tracking #, you failed to tell me who the shipper was. a phone call fixed that. again, you guys do excellent work.
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: