TruLam 10 Mil Letter Laminating Pouches (50/bx)
Lamination Depot's thermal laminating pouches are compatible with all popular laminating machine models, including laminators from TruLam, Akiles, Sircle, Tamerica, Banner, Purple Cows GBC, Fellowes, and Scotch. These laminating sheets are made of high quality, high clarity laminating film and premium adhesive resins for crystal clear laminated documents. To use, simply center your document inside of the laminating pouch and insert it into a pre-heated pouch laminator (following the manufacturer's instructions for setting the machine based on the thickness of the pouch).
9" x 11-1/2" (230mm x 293mm)
- Finish: Clear
- Corners: Rounded
- Pouch sealed on shorter side
- Includes 2 Carriers
- Quantity: 50 per box
- We include carrier sheets with every box of laminating pouches, but not every laminator requires them. As a general guideline, laminators that have silicone rollers do not need a carrier sheet, however you should refer to the operation manual for your specific model to determine whether or not it requires a carrier for proper operation.
- In order to create a lasting seal, you must leave a minimum border of 1/8" on all sides of your document. Trimming the pouch flush to the insert document will expose the edges of the paper and will lead to delamination over time.
- Our standard pouches are ideal for use on prints with light-to-medium ink coverage. For documents that have medium-to-full coverage or are printed with oil-based toners, we recommend DIGIKote laminating pouches. DIGIKote laminating pouches offer a more aggressive adhesive and activate at a lower temperature to protect prints from heat damage.
- If the pouch still appears cloudy after lamination, then the temperature needs to be increased. Working in small increments, increase the laminating temperature in stages until the pouch is completely clear and flat. You can run a cloudy pouch through your laminator more than once in order to fully activate the adhesive without damaging the pouch or the insert document.
- If the pouch has a warped or wavy appearance after lamination, then the temperature is set too high and needs to be decreased. After adjusting the temperature, allow the laminator to cool for a few minutes to ensure that it has reached the specified temperature before inserting a new pouch.
Shop Lamination Depot for all of your lamination machine and supply needs! We have the guaranteed lowest prices on lamination film and equipment, as well as a wide range of binding spines, clear binding covers, screw posts, lanyards and badge accessories, and much more.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Ratings & Reviews
Quick and Fast
by DiamonCut Operations -
This was a reorder it was quick & fast to do and it shipped fast...it was all good!
I will always buy from Lamination Depot
by The Print Shop -
We tried to save money and bought at a lesser price elsewhere - The quality was so poor (bubbles in the lamination, etc) we threw them out and came back to you
Great product and speedy service
by LJH -
Super speedy shipping.
heavier and clearer than expected
by Mom -
Laminating cards for shelf organization
Good quality laminating material
by MaxK -
I primarily use your lamination materials to seal and protect photographs. It enhances the appearance and protects the photo from tears and stains (from food or drink). When using the 10 mil lamination material the photo is stiff enough to stand up and be displayed without framing.
by Lean Team -
We use this laminate to create signs in our DC. It is strong enough to make stand up signs.
This product is perfect!
by clochette -
This product is perfect for making hand-held signs!
by Bobbie's Printing & Etc. -
this is a great product for any occcasion.
by hlhartman -
This was my first time using a laminator and laminating pouches. These were easy to use and created a durable end product. I'm very pleased.
by ChipShopMan -
Best thing I ever did was buying the mother of all laminators and using 1.0mm sheets, was paying $3 per sheet with my printer now its 44c and its quick and easy to do.
by Lee Delbridge -
I am a minister of a small church and I am using them for lessons I want my audience to keep a long time.
Good Quality as always!
by James -
Good Quality as always. No problems!
Bullet proof or not at all.
by The Sign Gnome -
These things are thick as thieves and look as though they will be able to weather the storm. They're heavy on the glue,which is probably a good thing, but after a few uses it starts to stick to the carrier. They do give you 3 carriers for a pack of 50 though, so you'll be fine. These things are the business.
Nice Heavy Duty Pouches
by Rebecca the entrepeneur -
See previous details.
I would buy this product again and again
by Dominick -
I like this product and it is very cost effective
Picked Just for You
We think you might find these recommended products useful for your next project: