Tamerica VERSALAM 2700HC 27 in. Hot/Cold Roll Laminator
Tamerica VERSALAM-2700HC 27 in. Roll Laminator
The Versalam-2700HC is a heavy-duty metal construction laminator suitable for school, office, or commercial printing use. This laminating machine can perform single or double sided lamination processes in addition to mounting.
- Feed Tray with Guide Plate for standard Letter size documents (8 1/2 x 11 in.)
- Heated Silicone Rollers ensure a bubble and scratch-free result.
- Take-up roller for cold process (pressure-sensitive) laminating
- Middle De-Curling Bar & Back Pull Bar counteract curling during one-sided lamination
- Mounting: Apply images with heat activated adhesive to boards up to 1/4 in. thick.
- Bottom Roller Heat: Includes on/off switch for use during single sided laminating and mounting applications
- Cooling Fans: Five rear cooling fans included with on/off switch
- Rear Film Slitter slides to side-to-side to trim an item free from the machine once laminated.
- Safety: Includes front shield sensors and auto shut-off
- Machine Stand: Stand with casters included for mobility
|Max. Laminating Width:||27 in.|
|Max. Film Thickness:||10 Mil|
|Film Core Size:|| 1 in.|
|Max. Roll Diameter:||11 in.|
|Max. Laminating Speed:||5 ft. per min.|
|Mounting Capacity:||1/4 in.|
|Adjustable Temperature:||Yes, with memory function|
|Max. Film Capacity:||500 ft. (using 1.5 Mil)|
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!