Tamerica VERSALAM 27 in. One or Two-Sided Roll Laminator
The Tamerica Versalam-2700P 27 in. roll laminator offers single and double sided laminating capabilities to schools and offices alike. This machine is ideal for both large and small documents.
- Versatile Core Sizes: This machine can use films with either 1 or 3 in. cores, allowing it to utilize a wide array of standard and professional laminating film types.
- Heated Silicone Rollers ensure consistent heat, reduce scratches, and provide bubble free lamination results. The rollers are easy to clean and maintain.
- Simplified Control Panel
- Variable Speed & Temperature Controls
- Mounting: Apply images with heat activated adhesive to boards up to 3/16 in. thick.
- Bottom Roller Heat Switch can be turned on and off, which aids in single-sided laminating or mounting applications.
This laminating machine is compatible with brand-name laminating films, such as GBC NapLam I, USI Standard, and DIGIKote, as well as TruLam Standard and PRO laminating rolls.
|Max. Laminating Width:||27 in.|
|Max. Film Thickness:||10 Mil|
|Film Core Size:|| 1 in.|
|Max. Laminating Thickness:||1/8 in.|
|Mounting Capacity:||3/16 in.|
|Adjustable Temperature:||Yes, with memory function|
|Max. Film Capacity:||500 ft. (using 1.5 Mil)|
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!