TruBind TB-W20A 3:1 Pitch Manual Wire Binding Machine
Looking for an affordable yet reliable twin-loop wire binding machine? The TruBind TB-W20A Wire Binding Machine is the one for you!
Bind books and documents right in your small office or classroom with this user-friendly manually operated machine. This binding machine utilizes 3:1 pitch twin-loop wire-O binding spines up to 9/16 in. in diameter and binds documents up to 1/2 in. thick (approx. 120 sheets of standard 20# copy paper).
While the TB-W20A's exterior is made of heavy duty plastic, its interior gears and mechanisms are made of metal. This lighter design allows the machine to be portable within a workspace, making it an excellent addition to any school or small office environment.
The TB-W20A boasts a punch capacity of up to 20 sheets (20# paper) at once, which allows it to punch more sheets than other machines in its class and makes sizable projects quicker.
- Wire Hanger & Closer both conveniently located on top of the machine.
- Full Handlebar allows for left, right, or two-handed operation. Simply pull down the handle to punch your sheets. Later, once the dial on the side of the machine is adjusted to match the size of spine you're using, use the same handlebar to operate the wire closer.
- Full Set of Disengaging Pins eliminates partially-punched holes on sheet edges, ideal for pages Letter size or smaller.
- Open Punch Throat allows for punching sheets longer than standard Letter size.
- Adjustable Side Guide fits the punched holes within the top and bottom edge of your sheet.
- Depth Margin Adjustment controls the distance of the punched holes from the bound edge of your sheet.
- 2-Year Warranty
|Punch Capacity:||20 sheets (based on 20 lb. paper)|
|Max. Binding Length:||11.81"|
|Binding Capacity:||9/16" (approx. 120 pages)|
|Depth Margin:||Adjustable (2.5mm, 4.5mm, and 6.5mm)|
|Disengageable Dies:||Fully-disengageable (34 dies)|
|Dimensions:||17.13" x 13.19" x 8.07"|
|Net Weight:||17.4 lbs.|
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
Ratings & Reviews
Decent product for the money
by Photographer -
It is a great hole puncher. The wire binding part of it is a little finicky. It it difficult to get the wire spines into the machine, and then when it crimps, it sometimes flattens the wires instead of keeping them round and neat. I am making fine art calendars for purchase, so it needs to be perfect.
Binder does not work
by DG -
The instructions were easy. The punch worked beautifully. Dies disengaged effortlessly. But the binder did not work at all. Utterly useless. It flattened the coils. Once out of about 10 tries I was able to get a 'D' shape, hardly ideal. The pages don't turn very easily on a squished binging and who can afford to tear up 9 documents to get to one semi-usable binding.
Great Purchase !!! very good machine...
by The Operator -