Item Number: WBM532
The Akiles WBM532 is a heavy-duty modular wire closer that allows you to easily close all standard size binding wires (from 3/16" up to 1-1/4 " in diameter), in any pitch and any length. Its simple-to-use & all-metal construction design guarantees high productivity and durability.
The innovative closing control mechanism provides fast and accurate setup of the wire closer. Gradual adjustment design guarantees an exact and secure wire closure every time.
- Designed to work as a 2nd workstation for increased production.
- Maximum Binding Thickness of up to 1-1/4" diameter.
- Maximum Binding Length of 14" and up (with open-ended closing channel).
- Innovative closer Control Mechanism guarantees fast & accurate wire closing.
- Vertical closing mechanism with Angled Closing Channel, for easy operation and improved viewing and wire positioning.
- Built-in Diameter Size Selector determines the best wire size to be used.
- Built-in Diameter Scale helps verify the wire diameter.
- Modular Design and Heavy-Duty all metal construction.
- One-Year Warranty. Weight: 24 lbs.
Follow Lamination Depot on:
Please note: Product images are for reference purposes only.
Please read item description for complete product specifications.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
An Overview of Wire Binding: A Tamper-Resistant & Durable Binding Method
Making Your Own Custom Calendars with Wire Calendar Hangers
Lamination Depot is your source for a growing collection of informative videos, including product demonstrations and techniques. Check back soon ... new videos are added frequently!