Item Number: 42-SUPER
The heavy-duty D&K Superkote 42 Industrial roll laminator utilizes film 1.5 Mil to 10 Mil thick, is capable of accepting board stock up to 1/2 in. thick, and features a pressure sensitive waste rewind. This wide format laminating machine is ideal for quick print shops, graphic houses and service bureaus.
- In-line slitter allows document trimming during lamination
- Variable roller pressure accommodates a wide range of different film stocks
- Spring-loaded adjustable pressure on laminating and pull rollers
- Adjustable tension to assure controlled, smooth, even lamination
- Independent upper & lower electronic temperature control with digital LED display
- "Ready" and "Wait" lights: "Ready" indicates when the laminator has reached pre-set temperature.
- Heavy-duty 2 in. top-grade silicone rubber rollers
- Chain & sprocket drive
- Teflon heat shoe
- Forward/Reverse functions
- Waste rewind feature allows single side lamination of pressure sensitive films
All D&K laminating machines are Made in the USA.
| Model: ||Expression 63 in. PLUS |
|Number of Rollers: ||4 |
|Roller Diameter: ||2-1/4 in. |
|Max. Laminating Width: ||41 in. |
| Max. Project Thickness: ||1/2 in.
|Max. Temperature: ||300°F |
|Max. Laminating Speed: ||15 ft. per min. |
|Machine Weight: ||280 lbs. |
|Machine Dimensions: ||51 in. W x 24 in. D x 20 in. H
|Shipping Weight: ||330 lbs. |
| Electrical Requirements: ||220 - 240V |
| Warranty ||Parts - 1 year |
Labor - 6 months
Rollers - 3 months
Shop Our Complete Selection of Roll Lamination Film.
Follow Lamination Depot on:
Please note: Product images are for reference purposes only.
Please read item description for complete product specifications.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
Lamination Depot is your source for a growing collection of informative videos, including product demonstrations and techniques. Check back soon ... new videos are added frequently!