Item Number: ICOIL-41
Pairing sleek, modern design with robust features, the Akiles iCoil-41 coil binding machine is perfect for any office environment with a light-to-moderate binding volume. The iCoil-41 is one of the most compact coil binding machines available on the market today, with a small desktop footprint and a convenient folding cover that keeps it dust-free while not in use. The user-friendly vertical punching mechanism is capable of punching up to 15 sheets at a time (based on 20 lb. paper) and has a maximum punching length of 11". The punching dies themselves are made from heat-treated steel to ensure years of worry-free use. The iCoil-41 has a foot pedal-operated electric coil inserter that can insert coils of up to 7/8" in diameter (coils of up to 2" can be used, but must be inserted manually). This model has a built-in guide that helps you to determine the size of coil you need based on the thickness of your document as well as a coil measuring tool that easily identifies the size of your coil. Free manual coil crimpers are included!
- Coil Measuring Guides: Built-in guides help determine the correct coil size to be used for any thickness.
- Modern & Compact Design: Sleek and stylish design that fits in any professional office or copier room.
- Vertical Punching: For easy alignment of sheets & reduced punching errors.
- Anti-Dust Cover: Keep the inside of the machine clean and dust free when not in use.
- Ergonomic Handle: For a smooth and effortless punch every time.
- Hardened Punch Die System: Individually cast-hardened & heat-treated steel punch dies ensures many years of trouble-free operation.
- Foot Pedal: Makes coil inserting surprisingly fast & easy.
- Electric Inserter: Concealed design "hides" insertion roller & crimping tool when not in use.
- Coil Crimper: Cuts & crimps the coil to prevent it from spinning out of the book - Included!
- Coil Size Selector: Built-in guides help determine the correct coil size to use.
- Side Margin Control: Guarantees a well-centered punch on your document.
|Hole Punch:||Round (4mm diameter)|
|Punching Length:||11" (43 holes)|
| Punching Capacity:||Up to 15 sheets of 20 lbs bond paper|
|Binding Capacity:||Up to 7/8" electrically; Up to 2" manually|
|Weight / Volume:||18 lbs / 1.40 CbFt|
Follow Lamination Depot on:
Please note: Product images are for reference purposes only.
Please read item description for complete product specifications.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
Lamination Depot is your source for a growing collection of informative videos, including product demonstrations and techniques. Check back soon ... new videos are added frequently!