Item Number: AFP-M
AKILES FLEXIPUNCH-M Manual Modular Punch w/ Interchangeable Dies
Make the most of your workspace and your money with the FlexiPunch-M Manual Punch by Akiles! This modular binding system combines power and function, enabling you to easily change between the four most popular binding punch patterns (4:1 coil, 19-hole comb, 2:1 wire, and 3:1 wire). All four dies feature the same robust 25-sheet punching capacity, and can be changed out in under a minute. Add an optional wire closer and comb opener for a full-function binding solution.
- Manual Punch: 25 sheets per lift.
- Interchangeable Dies: Allows punching of different hole patterns with the same machine.
- One standard die included
- Fully Disengageable Pins on all Dies: Allows punching of all paper sizes without any partially punched holes
- 4 Punch Die Sets: Choose from Comb, Wire 2:1, Wire 3:1 and Coil 4:1 (0.2475").
- Quick Die Change: Removing / install of punch dies takes only seconds. No tools needed!
- Depth Margin Control: Adjustable depth margin offers the best margin distance for each book size.
- Heavy-Duty Design: All metal construction.
- Weight: 24 Lbs
**Click Here for Complete Selection of Binding Supplies**
Follow Lamination Depot on:
Please note: Product images are for reference purposes only.
Please read item description for complete product specifications.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!
The Long & Short of Using Binding Machines with Disengaging Pins
Lamination Depot is your source for a growing collection of informative videos, including product demonstrations and techniques. Check back soon ... new videos are added frequently!