Rhin-O-Tuff ONYX OD4000PLUS 11" Open-Ended Table Top Modular Punch
Though the heavy duty Rhin-O-Tuff ONYX OD4000PLUS table top modular punch is designed for standard letter sized documents, its open-ended design does allow for larger pages. Its all metal construction adds to its rugged durabilty. This machine punches up to 20 sheets of 20# paper at a time using a smooth, quiet, power-on-demand operation. The OD4000PLUS's changeable die system allows for punching pages for a variety of binding styles.
Available 11" Open-Ended Die Options:
- Comb - 9/16" Rectangular Holes, .125 x .125
- 2.5:1 Pitch, Round Hole - .250 Diameter
- 4:1 Pitch (6mm), Round Hole - .248 Spacing, .1875 Diameter
- 4:1 Pitch (6mm), Round Hole - .250 Spacing, .172 Diameter
- 4:1 Pitch (6mm), Round Hole - .2475 Spacing
- 5:1 Pitch (5mm), Round Hole - .200 Spacing, .1406 Diameter
- 3:1 Pitch, Square Hole - .333 Spacing, .156 x .156
- 3:1 Pitch, Round Hole - .333 Spacing, .172 Diameter
- 2:1 Pitch, Square Hole - .500 Spacing, .250 x .250
- 2:1 Pitch, Round Hole - .500 Spacing, .250 Diameter
- 2:1 Pitch, Rectangular Hole - .500 Spacing, .125 x .250
- VeloBind - 1" Spacing, .125 Diameter
- Looseleaf/Round 3-Hole - 5/16" Diameter, 4 1/4" Spacing, GBC 3-5-7
- 3:1 Square GBC "Pro-Click" - .1875 Dimensions
Additional Product Features:
- Full set of disengaging punch pins on each die to accomodate pages smaller than standard letter size
- Swing Away Die Pin Retainer System
- Easy, "Paper to Pin" Sight Alignment for balanced hole-to-edge margins on odd sized applications
- Automatic Reverse Functions
- Standard Foot Pedal and Versa Switch Included
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.
|Punch Capacity:||20 sheets 20# paper|
(40 pages double-sided)
|# of Punch Cycles:||20 cycles/minute|
|Dimensions:||19 3/4" L x 21 3/4" W x 9" H|
|Machine Weight:||40 lbs|
|Shipping Weight:||46 lbs|
|Electrical Requirements:||AC 115V, 4 AMPS, 60 Hz|
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!