Rhin-O-Tuff ONYX HD7500H ULTIMA 24" Heavy Duty Horizontal Table Top Modular Punch
The Rhin-O-Tuff heavy duty HD7500H 24 inch table top modular punch is an excellent machine to use for calendar-making and other wide binding projects. This robust machine offers industrial durabilty as well as smooth, quiet, power-on-demand operation to a mid to high volume commerical or corporate environment.
Pages load/slide into the machine level with the table top instead of vertically dropping them into the die. Twin motors within the machine drive the punching action. The HD7500H's quick change, interchangeable die system allows for punching pages for a variety of binding styles.
Available 24" (610 mm) Open-Ended, Extra Capacity Die Options:
- Comb - 9/16" Rectangular Holes, .125 x .125
- 2.5:1 Pitch, Round Hole - .250 Diameter
- 4:1 Pitch (6mm), Round Hole - .248 Spacing, .1875 Diameter
- 4:1 Pitch (6mm), Round Hole - .250 Spacing, .172 Diameter
- 4:1 Pitch (6mm), Round Hole - .2475 Spacing
- 5:1 Pitch (5mm), Round Hole - .200 Spacing, .1406 Diameter
- 3:1 Pitch, Square Hole - .333 Spacing, .156 x .156
- 3:1 Pitch, Round Hole - .333 Spacing, .172 Diameter
- 2:1 Pitch, Square Hole - .500 Spacing, .250 x .250
- 2:1 Pitch, Round Hole - .500 Spacing, .250 Diameter
- Looseleaf/Round 3-Hole - 5/16" Diameter, 4 1/4" Spacing, GBC 3-5-7
- 3:1 Pitch, Square Hole - .333 Spacing with THUMBCUT, .156 x .156
- 3:1 Pitch, Round Hole - .333 Spacing with THUMBCUT, .172 Diameter
Additional Product Features:
- Full set of disengaging punch pins on each die to accomodate pages smaller than standard letter size
- Pull-Out Extension Table for larger size jobs
- Open-Ended Punching allows for wider applications
- Pre-Set Paper Stop Positions
- Built-In Die Storage to conveniently store two 24" dies behind the HD7500H
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.
|Punch Capacity:||40 sheets 20# paper|
(80 pages double-sided)
|# of Punch Cycles:||25 cycles/minute|
|Dimensions:||20" L x 32" W x 17" H|
|Machine Weight:||148 lbs|
|Shipping Weight:||268 lbs|
|Electrical Requirements:||AC 115V, 8 AMPS, 60 Hz|
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.
To read more than 50 informative articles, including helpful "how-to" guides, product reviews, and expert tips, visit our blog. New articles are added often!