ProLam PL-1200HP High Performance 12" Laminator
ProLam PL-1200HP 12 in. High Performance Laminator
The PL-1200HP made by Professional Laminating Systems Inc. is a cost efficient, high performance 12 in. laminating machine that produces a superb finish and edge seal.
This laminator handles a vast majority of laminating projects up to 12 in. wide using materials including polyester, polypropylene, nylon, vinyl and other plastics with either heat activated or PSA (pressure-sensitive adhesive).
- Quick Set-Up
- Patented Heated Roller Design
- High Speed: The PL-12000 HP is possibly the fastest 110V 12 in. laminator in existence! It is capable of speeds up to 17 ft. per min. and has a thru-put capability in excess of 1000 ft. per hr.
- Mounting: This machine can apply images with heat activated adhesive to boards up to 1/4 in. thick.
- Cooling Fans: Two fans bring freshly laminated materials back down to room temperature quicker, ensuring a flat, bubble free result.
- Slitters: Two microadjustable slitters included.
- Energy Saving: Turn it on when you need it - it warms up in only 4 minutes!
- Machine Stand: Standard steel stand included.
|Laminating Width||4 to 12 in.|
|Max. Film Thickness:||10 Mil|
|Core Size:||3 in.|
|Sustained Lamination Speed:||1.5 Mil at 230°F: 15-18 ft. per min.|
3 Mil at 250°F: 8 ft. per min.
|Max. Substrate Thickness||1/4 in. (.250)|
|Max. Film Roll Diameter:|
|11 in. with stand|
6 in. without stand
Front heat and rear pull rollers
|Warm-Up Time:||About 4 min.|
|Temperature Control:||Solid State - Digital Readout 2 degree hysteresis|
|Motor/Speed Control:||DC High Torque Gear Motor / Solid State Variable, Both Air Cooled|
|Heated Roll Watts:||850 ea (1700 combined), 5803 BTU's|
|Electrical Requirements:||120 Volt|
20 Amp Dedicated Circuit
|Machine Dimensions:||23 in. W x 20 in. D x 16 in. H without stand|
(40 in. H with stand)
|Laminator 18 in. x 28 in. x 20 in.|
Stand 23 in. x 33 in. x 8 in.
(Machine and Stand)
(Ships by Freight Truck Only)
|Laminator 67 lbs.|
Stand 62 lbs.
Lamination Depot is committed to providing shoppers around the world with the best in laminating and binding supplies and equipment at the guaranteed lowest prices. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer any questions that you may have, provide recommendations about products, or share helpful tips to help your perfect your binding and laminating processes. Want to learn more about what sets Lamination Depot apart from the competition? Click any of the links below.